Ma Audio + Planet Audio = Loudest bass in my life

Kay313-493
Unregistered guest
I went to a shop yesterday and sat in the owner's truck(4 runner)and he had 4 15" Ma audio 1500XL subs with 2 Planet Audio Big Bang 1250.1 amps and it was loud as fu(k. I've read and people says both brands are junk but for the price and they sound like that then ill settle for junk LOL

Bronze Member
Username: Greeney1888

Maple Grove, MN United States

Post Number: 43
k its loud but probably sounds like sh!t! and for the owner... Upload

Kay313-493
Unregistered guest
no, it had decent SQ they Sound just as good as my Alpine type R's

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 5474
how loud would u estimate it was

BTW funny as he!! Mike

Kay313-493
Unregistered guest
im guessing around 152db

Silver Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 188
Ya but setup right you can do that with one or two Type R's instead of four planet poopoo's

Anonymous

MA sucks azz

Silver Member
Username: 420pimp2

Post Number: 437
lol Upload

Anonymous

Planet Audio is one of the best amps out there, its just idiots see that Planet Audio/Boss owns each other and say its junk without hearing them, EVERY BRAND has their low quality products and their high quality products and Boss is there low quality product and Planet Audio high quality products SIMPLE AS THAT, so all you nut riders do a little research before you tell someone else that its junk!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Thunderforce

Netherlands

Post Number: 16
Thats stupid, you cant hear or feel how high a car will hit on the mic. if its very low tuned it will be very loud for your ears but not so loud on the mic thats the problem with SPL.

Kay313-493
Unregistered guest
I said 152db because his old system was 150.9db and he said that the new setup is much louder and its tuned to the same freq!

Silver Member
Username: Yukhui

Myrtle Beach, South Carolina USA

Post Number: 103
Well there's a video on Realm of Excursion I think that shows one 15" type R hitting 150.7 dB's I believe

Anonymous

Planet Audio is one of the best amps out there, its just idiots see that Planet Audio/Boss owns each other and say its junk without hearing them, EVERY BRAND has their low quality products and their high quality products and Boss is there low quality product and Planet Audio high quality products SIMPLE AS THAT, so all you nut riders do a little research before you tell someone else that its junk!!!

Silver Member

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 192
Colby, if it's the video I think it is in the grand am, ugly @ss looking box from TCAB, that's my box just bought it.. It now has an RE sx15" Polo..

Silver Member
Username: Yukhui

Myrtle Beach, South Carolina USA

Post Number: 105
Yep, that's the one. What does it hit with the SX?

Silver Member
Username: Ucfsaxman

Oviedo/orlando, Fl

Post Number: 612
i actually heard a planet audio demo vehicle last year at spring break nationals in daytona and to be honest it didn't sound that bad. It was pretty crazy though and was a big time custom job 8 12's and 4-5 sets of components it definately was not your ordinary daily driver setup but the end result was decent.

Silver Member
Username: 420pimp2

Post Number: 444
Upload

Silver Member

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 193
Honestly I don't know yet because I haven't had time to run it to my buddy's to throw the TL on it but it hits harder than the three FG punch IIs (sealed) and the ID MAX 12s (2) in a slot loaded box tuned to 32hz. This sub hasn't even loosened up yet. Box is but ugly but I am proud of it, lol. I was at the car wash yesterday it was 56F out and I was lightly bumping some Young Jeeze when I had some young'ns next to me (18 or 19) saying "where's dat bumpin coming from" his buddy goes "think it da benzo over there" I was laughing my @ss off. The sound was so clean and the only way you could tell it was me is to look at the water drops bouncing off the trunk lid, not too many rattles on my car. Every once in a while I would open the car door just to let a little extra come out and they were freaking out because It sounded sooo close but they wouldn't think it was an old man like me bumpin sh!t, lol. When they finally realized it I lauged at them and said "bout time you figureed it out"! I then opened my trunk and they were like "WTF IS THAT", worth a million bucks let me tell you....Polo...Upload

I still have a lot of cleaning to do wood dust all over the place..

Username: Ruthless06

Post Number: 8
lmao thats awesome. i can't stop the fuggin rattles in my car, even though ive got 120 sw ft e dead v1se, and a few gallons edead v3. i cant figure out whats rattling =/

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 5493
Do u have a spoiler on ur car???

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 5494
silly forum it didntUpload

Silver Member

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 196
I have a spoiler on mine and it doesn't rattle. It a lot of newer cars remember, there is a vent box for the trunk allows ventilation but keeps water out, be sure to find it and seal it off because it will make a flapping sound. Now I have more rattles on the inside like my big @ss mirror, the self darkening with compass and all. I have a bunch of Dynamat extreme down and at low volumes run it deeeeep and the rattle on the outside will beless evident. With them ports like that the bass really carries, doesn't take much to get some attention. Polo..

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 5499
Sorry i meant a Aftermarket spoiler,,,

Bronze Member
Username: Jbump

Nebraska City, Nebraska USA

Post Number: 75
My spoiler doesn't rattle, just moves a sh!t load.. but my trunk latch... thats a different story :-(

Moe Joe
Unregistered guest
Ill take a Planet Audio amp over a Hifonics or a Audiobahn anyday, the last time i checked Planet Audio amps comes with birth sheets something that Audiobahn and Hifonics dont do!

Bronze Member
Username: Greeney1888

Maple Grove, MN United States

Post Number: 49
register^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Anonymous

Thats true Planet Audio amps do come with spec sheets that show the true ratings.So if a company is willing to do that then that should tell you the quality of the amp.And yes they are true to their ratings.

Silver Member
Username: Cadillacdb

Houston , TX

Post Number: 520
Planet Audio is junk Junk Junk JUNK JUNK .. an either shut the fuCKK up or register you idotic Anons

Moe Joe
Unregistered guest
Hey CadillacDb nobody asked for your 2 cents you Fu(king punk b!tch and if the people on here is as stupid as you then i dont wanna register you ho @ss b!tch....Maybe ill repect you more if you were a somebody

Silver Member

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 202
ALL YOU MUTHER FUKKERS SHUT THE HELL UP, I'M TRYING TO SLEEP, YOU WHINING B!TCHES, LOL. pOLO..

Silver Member

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 203
Upload

pOLO.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us