Treo TSi

Bronze Member
Username: Sleepyvw

Omaha, NE USA

Post Number: 26
I'm looking for a system thats not so high priced and I came across the Treo TSi. Are these subs any good? What are some comparable subs in this price range? -Thanks

Gold Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 1809
how much are they i forget? i bet an AA assasin would give them a run for the money and i bet AA is cheaper. also, you cant go wrong with AA quality.

Bronze Member
Username: Sleepyvw

Omaha, NE USA

Post Number: 27
I searched around and found a list that has them listed at 150.00 for the TSi 12.4

Silver Member
Username: Jakeyplaysbass

St. Louis, MO

Post Number: 552
the TSi 12.4 is a good all around sub. im liking treo more and more because of there quick and helpful service team. you can send them an email and by the next day they have a full and complet answer.

Gold Member
Username: B101

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 1060
The TSI should be a great starter sub. Treo underates all their subs by the way. Sound quality on a TSI should also be amazing.

"The Treo Series improved subwoofers offer world-class sound quality with a wide spectrum of musical styles. High efficiency means maximum sound even with little amplifier power. The Treo Series improved subwoofers were designed with the same principles and technologies as our competition woofers. At Treo Engineering we never settle."

Silver Member

St. Louis, MO

Post Number: 559
haha nice b

Gold Member
Username: 54danny54

Betsy layne, Kentucky..GO... USA duh

Post Number: 1775
TSX and SX
wats louder?
TSX: 800 watts 5 cubes at 25Hz
SX: 1000 watts 5 cubes at 28Hz
lol

Silver Member

St. Louis, MO

Post Number: 563
i would say SX but if you did SSi vr SX it would be close.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us