This ugly lookin box is louder with one sub!

Silver Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 151
I got this TCAB box today and put it in my GP and this sukker is louder with one RE sx15 than either 3 punch II(sealed) or 2 ID max 12s in a slot ported enclosure!! I am talking a lot louder not just a weeeee bit, lol. Here is the link for it has carpet now too. http://www.thecaraudiobox.com/eventpicsandvids/tcab1507one15.wmv

It was weird because I saw the material it wasn't MDF but lighter, kinda looked like chipped wood but in plies, thought this guy was trying to pull one over on me. I first tested inside garage just to get an idea and my neigbors windows were rattling, he wasn't home thankly. This box was made for a type R not a RE sub so it is smaller, sure is loud, wow. I have a lot of work to do and I will try to take pics...Polo.. :-O

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 2097
does that box get low? or is it just loud on high pass notes? (45hz+)

Bronze Member
Username: Black013

Post Number: 46
damn with 200 watts it knocked camera off I guess box really does mean how loud your subs will be.

Gold Member
Username: B101

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 1029
Marshall it depends on those Aero Ports. Those things are killer. My boi with the 4 15s has about 12 of those ports on his box; its SLAMS!
But he can close them, and tune them to several diffrent frequencies. Those ugly boxes = Aero ports. =D

Silver Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 152
Ya, they are ugle as h3ll but man sooo loud even in a trunk with back seat and all. There is four 4" aero tubes which can be inverted to be inside but he said that it helps SPL a bit, not even the slightest hint of port noise. It is funny, I played George Thorogood and even that sounds good! Have to remember this sub is brand spankin new, stiff as h3ll too, gotta loosen it up with some 3-6 mafia... :-O
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us