Cerwin Vega Stroker Pro or Kicker L7 or Alpine Type X or Kicker SoloX

Username: Fillmyfocusup

Tampa, Fl

Post Number: 3
I have a 2002 Ford Focus ZX3 (don't worry I can fit everything in it) and I already have the following equipment in my possession:
2 Kicker 04SS65.2 6.5" Component Sets
2 Kicker 04SSMB8 8" Midbass Driver Sets
1 Kicker SX900.4 Class A/B Amp
2 Kicker SX1250.1 Class D Amps
1 Kicker KX2500.1 Class D Amp
1 Kicker SXRC Digital Amp Controller
1 200A H.O. Alternator
1 Xstatic Batcap 8400
2 Xstatic Batcap 800

My first question is whether KnuKonceptz wiring is a good choice for high end stereos? All the numbers look great and better than most major brands, and they all look good too. The awesome thing is that they are becoming widely popular because of their "we don't need to charge an arm and a leg" policy.

My next, and most important, question is what subwoofer setup I should use. Here are the options:
2 Kicker L7 15"
2 Kicker SoloX 12"
1 Kicker SoloX 18"
1 Cerwin Vega Stroker Pro 15"
4 Kicker L7 12"
3 Alpine Type X 12"
Or Other Suggestions

Just because I have the 2 SX1250.1 and 1 KX2500.1 doesn't mean I have to use them. I want to use whatever will be best for the sub(s) you guys say is best.

My goal for this car is to be a LOUD everyday driver with insane SQ ... but as I said it MUST have devastating bass.

So what should I do. Email, Post, or both. Amps, Subs, Wiring.... I am also undecided on the headunit I should use... so let's settle this once and for all! I have asked everyone, and they are as indecisive as me. Thanks for the help, if you don't want to post just email me. Thanks again.

Bronze Member
Username: Juliob

Santo DomingoDominican Re...

Post Number: 90
3 alpine typeX good quality and gets loud, all the others good SPL, but not the same SQ of the type X
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us