I dont want to sound cheap but...

Username: Thumpin_in_ct

Moosup, Connecticut I dont know ...

Post Number: 6
what are the best sounding 10" subs under 50$ a piece i was looking at Legacy LWFX107 or sony xplode 10" pentagon things if you have suggestions then please help!

Gold Member
Username: Southern_bass

Paris, Tennessee U.S.

Post Number: 1567
theres no good sounding sub for $50

Gold Member
Username: Southern_bass

Paris, Tennessee U.S.

Post Number: 1568
maybe an re re they're pretty cheap but i think there like $90 or something

Silver Member
Username: Lexuscoop

Post Number: 683
personaly i would go witht he sony... they are under 50 and if someone doesn't know jack about system wants to buy them you can say they are really good and sell for 150 both

Anonymous

if you dont want to sound cheap you shouldnt have posted this!

Silver Member
Username: Lbeckner

Tulsa, Ok Usa

Post Number: 593
http://cgi.ebay.com/KICKER-COMPVR-CVR10-10-DUAL-4-OHM-SUBWOOFER-BRANDNEW_W0QQite mZ5863944715QQcategoryZ39772QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Maybe this one would be okay.

Silver Member

Tulsa, Ok Usa

Post Number: 594
Or if your really concerned about saving:

http://cgi.ebay.com/New-Pair-600-Watt-Sub-Dual-10-Inch-Subwoofer-10-FS-NR_W0QQit emZ5863505139QQcategoryZ3291QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Post Number: 7
im probably goin with the legacys because i like subs with bigger surrounds and my friend has 2 12" xplod in his f100 and my infinity wastes both of them

Post Number: 8
im probably goin with the legacys because i like subs with bigger surrounds and my friend has 2 12" xplod in his f100 and my single 12" infinity wastes both of them (the 10"s are goin in my car and the infinity is in my truck)

Username: Ergodyne

Post Number: 8
speaking from experience, i would save up a little bit more cash and buy the subwoofer(s) that you want. Yes it will take longer but in the end you will be happy with what you have. If you don't you will be stuck with these and kicking yourself in the head because they don't sound as good as you wanted.

For a little bit more cash you could get some Memphis Power Reference subs which are AMAZING subs for the price. The 10's are 69.99 and the 12's are 79.99.

just my thought

Silver Member
Username: Matt12490

Benicia, California

Post Number: 373
please dont get those.. please. im going to be jealous.

really though, why dont you just save up a little more, it will pay off.

Silver Member

Tulsa, Ok Usa

Post Number: 600
The kickers would be alot louder. DO NOT GET LEGACY. THEY SUCK!!!

Silver Member
Username: Lexuscoop

Post Number: 686
WAIT WAIT
EVERYONE WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Does everyone remeber that kid that got those 20$ subs and was hitting around 155 he said... i think he should go for those....

Silver Member
Username: Kaos15th

Post Number: 120
here get thesehttp://www.millionbuy.com/spljws10.html my friend has one of these on a kicker 350.2 and in my opinion it sounds better than my two jl audio W0 also with a kicker 350.2. But mines are 6 years old and his is 1 year old. these are the best you can get that fit youre budget.

Silver Member
Username: Dustin3

Tigard, Or U.S.

Post Number: 420
i think the kicker would be very good. exactly 50 bucks and it would dominate that infinity and xplods.

i think alot of people here would agree, if 50$ was your price, get that kicker...

Gold Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 1768
the CVR was what i was going to say when i first read the post.

for your info- the larger surround hurt its performance. we all know it doenst have a huge excursion so your just loosing cone area. it will sound like crap too...

then avalanche 18 brought up those subs... i forgot about them. hands down i would get those for an overall performance... the CVRs if you just want to be a little louder. but the SPL brand sub is actually JL audio sub! id get that hands down...

Silver Member
Username: Kaos15th

Post Number: 121
WAIT i forgot to tell you what kind of amp you hve cause the spl's are 6ohms but they are very good subs. but if the ohm configuration dosent work on your amp then your better off getting the kickers

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 4699
get a tangband 6.5 sub it will suprise you and under 50 bucks shipped

Gold Member

Post Number: 4700
http://www.partsexpress.com/pe/pshowdetl.cfm?&DID=7&Partnumber=264-832

Silver Member
Username: Young_james

Canada

Post Number: 787
keep checking around for 2 for 1 deals. CC a little while ago had 2 12" Infinitys for $79 or somewhere around that

Silver Member

Tulsa, Ok Usa

Post Number: 601
hey sean: do you think that tangband would be a good midbass driver? i've not heard of tangband.

Anonymous

hey fellas....the dude said he had 50 dollas....

why are u telling him to get somtn beter for more money....

those $50 dolla subs still produce bass....

Silver Member
Username: Ishkabobble55

Erie, Pennsylvania

Post Number: 199
ive got two RE re8"s and these things are amazing, gotem for under $50.00 each and they slam! the perfect subs for a budget system!!

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 1217
hey avalanch18, how loud are those jws subs, im thinking about getting a 12 and put in in a sealed box and around 500watts, i'm pretty sure it won't be super loud but im hoping around 120-125db range.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4706
lucas yes i do think they would be a good midbass speaker and wouldnt require much airspace at all to boot
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us