Ebay?

Silver Member
Username: Lexuscoop

Post Number: 674
never bought on it before... is it trust worth? im thinking about gettin 2 JL 10w6's. those will be louder than my 2 aw1206 audiobahn right?

Silver Member
Username: Goatin

U.S.A

Post Number: 223
ebay can be scetchy but only if buying off of personal seller or used just go through paypay 100% safe it is (yoda).check their feedback before buying

Silver Member

U.S.A

Post Number: 224
audiobahn's suck as far as subs.
so yes .

Silver Member

Post Number: 676
ok... so like how does pay pal work, my GF is planning on getting me 2 12w6 for Vday and she wants to know everythign about this so she doesn't get ripped off you know

Silver Member

Post Number: 681
anyone

Silver Member
Username: Islandboy808

Mililani, Hawaii US

Post Number: 638
she getting that for u,dam V-day is all about the girl lol.well basically u have to sign up for www.paypal.com and add a card(debit or credit) to it and pay it through them.they are bascially the middle man,who takes the money out of your account and pays the seller.and if the seller fails to send your sub u would file a claim through paypal and they would get your money back for you.so thats the benefits of paypal.

Silver Member

U.S.A

Post Number: 226
I am not threading Thomas White buut paypal is very safe. IF YOU HAVE A CONFIRMED ADDRESS whitch like Thomas White said "add a card(debit or credit)" that will confirm your address.some people will refuse to sell to unconfirmed addresses (believe me it sux) just drags things out for intensly long days when you want something and minutes are like weeks (you know)Upload

Gold Member
Username: Tjmutlow

Post Number: 1410
just remember about jl, they will not warranty anything bought off internet.....

Silver Member
Username: Dustin3

Tigard, Or U.S.

Post Number: 425
ebay all the way. you very rarely would get scammed. just look at their feedback and if they are a powerseller, because if they have great feedback (98% or higher) i suggest, and they have sold a ton of products, that means they are legit.

paypal is very safe, and its good because each time you buy something off of ebay, you dont have to go get your credit card and type in your number again. it is stored, so you just click buy now and then send payment and you are done.

Gold Member
Username: Theelfkeeper

Stockbridge, GA USA

Post Number: 1010
pay pal is ok, it does have its problems though. its also very buyer baised, all the protections and guarantees are for the buyer, not seller.

another thing about JL on ebay is the stores (indoaudio/americaaudio and sonomax are 2 i can think of now), if you read their feed back, there are plenty of comments in there about serial numbers that have been torn off. theres just nothing good i can think of that can come from buying something you have no way of tracking where it came from. if you send JL a serial number, they will tell you everything about that item. JL won't warranty items bought online, they will still fix them, but JL won't even touch anything without a number on it. JL subs are pretty hard to blow unless you intentionally try to.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us