I wanted to share this I never thought bout this idea before

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 4663
http://cgi.ebay.com/SoundTube-FP663-4-Dome-Speaker-4-Ohm-Sharp-Focus-Point_W0QQi temZ5862258228QQcategoryZ3276QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

parabolic shape to reinforce the sound nice....next thing I wonder is how would the sound quality be

wonder if this could be taken avantage of in any other ways.....hmmmmmmmmmm

Silver Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 119
wonder if this could be taken avantage of in any other ways
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------

Just line your tunk with Dynamat and that's probably what you already have. All it does is take the energy from a single coaxial driver and uses a parabolic dish to focus the sound into a narrow beam to target a particular group. Polo..

Silver Member
Username: Mixneffect

Orangevale, Ca. USA

Post Number: 807
Hmmmmmmm,

I m not sure if this is it, but I have heard of a sound technology that came from germany about a decade ago where the sound waves were emmitted non-directionaly. I am not sure how it worked, but the idea was to get the sound waves to just float in mid air-like.

I guess there was some high tech equipment involved that would desperate the sound in all directions at once. To make a long story longer; I heard that that thing made peole sick and therefore it is off the market.

Bronze Member
Username: Kravenblood

Ohio

Post Number: 31
actually a place that sold cd,s cant remeber the name use to use these at stations where you listened to new releases if you stood under them you could here the music but if you wherent you couldnt pretty cool idea. mix i listend to a whole cd under one didnt get me sick so i dont know

Gold Member

Post Number: 4670
I saw this and thought to myself now this is a dfferent approach. Kevin did it sound good or different?

Silver Member
Username: Lbeckner

Tulsa, Ok Usa

Post Number: 579
this thing sucks forcar audio ifthats what you thinking about.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4676
no lucas I was simply looking at the approach not buying a finished product

Bronze Member
Username: Kravenblood

Ohio

Post Number: 33
it sounded pretty good they used like a component set in them bass was alright and it decently load highs where good also if you had a study space and needed it quite it helped block out the noise . onyl thing that bugged me was how do i explain it like having a set of big headphones on you know that cover your ears it blocks out the noise from outside but theres a noise of quiteness but anyways lol it was annoying

Gold Member

Post Number: 4697
thanks kevin and im glad you posted a reply I can get a feel for what a device like this would be like now
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us