Whats the difference

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 1195
i was checking out JL's discontinued sub lines on their web site and noticed that theres a regular w6 and a w6ae and was wondering whats the difference between them, i tried to bring up the specs but my computer is being a b!tch and won't load abrocat reader. http://mobile.jlaudio.com/products_subs_pages.php?page_id=15 heres a link its all the way at the bottom.

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 5090
its the same just the 10th anniversary edition(AE)

Gold Member

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 1198
ohh i see, and do you think the w6 could take about 500watts, cause its only dvc6ohm, so if i wire it to 3ohms on my RE12.1 it would be about 500watts going to it, if i do get one it will be going in a very small sealed box probally .5-.75cf.

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 5101
i think it could take 500 watts, but i would be very careful, because remember the re is underrated so it might put out more power then that.

BTW why are u only getting 1 small sub with that nice big amp??

Gold Member

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 1201
well i'm getting the amp to push my 2 15inch aa atlas's, but i want another small sub so when i go on trips and need cargo room that i have it, but still have sub, thats why i want a single 10 and since the w6 is good sq and there so cheap i'd figured i'd get it just for this purpose.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us