Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 5005
im tooooo lazy to do a search how much does it cost

Gold Member
Username: Southern_bass

Paris, Tennessee U.S.

Post Number: 1503
i love those chryslers ... they look so pretty lol , i also like the wheels , something different

Bronze Member
Username: Yukhui

Myrtle Beach, South Carolina USA

Post Number: 65
My neighbor has one of those. I'd say it's very nice.

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 2270
the srt8 is around $40,000

Silver Member
Username: Pelona

Post Number: 374
are those chryslers on the same level as some bmw models? or mercedes? or infinity?

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 2275
i would take this over any bmw or mercedes in the $40,000 range.

Silver Member

Post Number: 376
yeah, me too. the chryslers look alot nicer.

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 2290
the trunk has alot of space. my friend has the charger and he has 2 12" subs and plenty of space left over.

Gold Member
Username: Jonathan_f

GA USA

Post Number: 5565
I love that car, has a sort of sledgehammer look to it. It drives really good, too. Haven't driven one with the Hemi, though.

Gold Member
Username: 54danny54

Betsy layne, Kentucky..GO... USA duh

Post Number: 1692
lol chad...have any idea the gas mileage on the chargers (i know stupid azz question)

Gold Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 1748
i want to get one when i got to college for better gas milage and still have a V8, also its been my favorite regularly priced car since before 50 had one lol.... idk if i can drive a car though.... what would i do when i go hunting?

chad.. as i read "i would take this over any bmw or mercedes " i was like, idiot :-) lol. but then i finished the $40000 price range lol. yes they are great cars for the money but mercedes makes some great cars. i love the new S class. it basically looks like a bmw though. i love those too though anyways. but cant go wrong with the good 'ol texas made escalade lol. the 2007 is so sexy. cant wait for my rents to get theirs!

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 2297
well my friends charger is v6 and he told me he gets around 24mpg highway. it might get a little more though.

i love bmw's and benz's but the higher end models. the ones that cost around $40,000 don't catch my attention as much as the chrysler 300 SRT8 with the deuces. the rims are important.

Silver Member
Username: B101

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 939
Well Chad, you first must realize Chrysler is basically a Benz these days! Being that they had the merger. That new Chrysler 2 door with the wing on the back, my boi has one. I cant remember the damn name of the car now. lol
But anyways, the whole underhood is Merecedes Benz! Even down to the belts, boosters, abs, everything. its also the V8 Benz engine!!

Personally with that 40K I would get me a 99 Benz S-Class and put a stupid system in it! =D

But Trevor Im a huge Caddy guy, & big GM fan =D

Silver Member
Username: Rideredder

Cornell, IL USA

Post Number: 204
If I where to buy any Crysler, it would be this.

http://www.fast-autos.net/chrysler/chryslerme412.html

It doesn't give a price. Probably over a half mil, like the Saleen S7. My dream car.

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 2300
well i was talking about new cars. there are endless possiblities you can have with $40000 if you decide to go used. i don't think the chrysler 300 SRT8 has the mercedes stuff under the hood though. i mean its got a hemi.

there is this guy near my work that has an esclade with 28" rims on it. that car looks sick. i don't know where he works cause i just see him drive by. i wish i knew cause i want to take a picture of that car. it is awesome and you can hear his subs from a couple of blocks away. lol. <====exageration.

B...i took a look at that suburban i was telling you about and that car is beat up. it runs good but if i buy that i gotta change the whole interior. i don't know what happened in that car. lol. it was beat up.

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 1205
man i just wished i could afford a $5,000 car let alone a $40,000 one, but my jeep gets the job done.

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 2302
thats why they have financing. lol.

Silver Member

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 941
lol, sorry about the burban.. that sucks, it would have been great for a spl/competition project =D
the chyrsler with the benz engine is the small 2 door sports one.

I really want that new body Caddy DTS, I could do alot with that car; tints, 24' black quater rims, DUMB system...

Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

Silver Member

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 942
lol, sorry about the burban.. that sucks, it would have been great for a spl/competition project =D
the chyrsler with the benz engine is the small 2 door sports one.

I really want that new body Caddy DTS, I could do alot with that car; tints, 24' black quater rims, DUMB system...

Gold Member

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 1752
24s on the DTS? lol

and your talking about the crossfire lol.

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 1208
LOL, ya but when your job only pays like $6 an hour, banks look at you and laugh, and say we aren't going to give you a loan, you think were fvckin stupid.

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 2304
Upload

this looks sick but i still think this car looks better with the 28" rims.

Silver Member

Post Number: 392
^^^what size are those rims?

Silver Member

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 945
^^yepp the Crossfire, its a freakin BENZ on wheels man! FAST TOO!

Trevor ill put 24s on the DTS. It would look amazing, but still not over did. LOL

Dustin you just got to keep saving, I know its hard. I wish I could get that Caddy live right now. lamo

Gold Member

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 1757
his escalade is lifted right? i belive the 28 inch rims fit 37 inch tires which only fit H2s and maybe like an excursion or f250. of course other crs but you have to lift them. ive always wanted an excursion on like 24 inch semi type wheels or something lol. that or a hummer SUT on 22s with those big tires idk if they are like 36inch or 38 or what. they look sick though.

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 2305
you don't like the thin tires?

Silver Member

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 947
C A D D Y.....
Upload
Upload
Upload

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 5365
Those rims on that escalade imo looks so mismatched ! - personally i think low pro tires r only good 4 looks cause they make ur car ride so rougher , i prefer comfort/practicality over looks .....

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 2307
big rims low profile tires are the best rovin. you should slap on a set of 20inch rims on your car. that would looks sweet. and with the system you have you would be turning heads going down the street.

Silver Member

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 952
The Ext rims could be alot bigger! I think low profile tires only look good on cars.
Rovin I can see you riding on some big Ole Twenties...
rofl

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 5366
In terms of looks yea that'll be gr8 but right now with my 4 mths old 15s & 195/15/50 series tires i don't like the roughness & thinking of getting some 60 series tires . Alot of ppl here put 17s on rides like mine .
My ride originally came with skinny tall 13" rims/tires & believe me they gave a smoother ride & i could drive over bumpy roads just COOL but with these u feel it .....

Silver Member

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 953
Low pros are a little bumpy, I remember when I had some 16s on low pro 45s =D ohh that was in high school!
My car now has factory 16 inch alloy factory rims with 225/16/60 Michellen Symetrey tires <<very very smooth.

Silver Member
Username: Islandboy808

Mililani, Hawaii US

Post Number: 626
how do u guys change the font and color on here?

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 5132
https://www.ecoustics.com/bbs/board-formatting.html

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 2308
right now i have 255/19/35 and i gotta admit it rides like sh!t but i looks good. lol

Silver Member
Username: Islandboy808

Mililani, Hawaii US

Post Number: 627
thnx chauncey
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us