? about the spl port

Silver Member
Username: Shadylimitedx

Pgh, Pa Usa

Post Number: 552
when u got the spl port the 1 thats tuned 2 ur cars top fre. is the bass outside the car an around it extreamly loud thankx j/w so when i get it done i wanna drive up 2 da high sko0l an make every look like wtf

Platinum Member
Username: Glasswolf

Wisteria, Lane USA

Post Number: 10936
you'll make someone call the cops, and you'll get your car impounded.
you'll also tick off half the block, and let everyone know which car to break into.

Acts like these are the reason places like St Louis, MO. almost passed a law recently allowing the police to take your car if they find you in posession of a sub larger than 12", more than one sub larger than 10", an amplifier larger than 300 watts, or if you have more than ten speakers in the car. No, I'm not making this up. The law narrowly averted being passed a week ago.

Imagine all of St Louis making it illegal to have an aftermarket car stereo. Businesses would go under, people would be losing their cars if they had the stereos on or not.. lovely.. and all thanks to people going around blasting their stereos in residential areas.

seriously scott, some of the things you come up with on this forum really scare me.

Username: Scott_debaker

Pittsburgh, P.A. U.S.A.

Post Number: 4
damn glass r u serioues it will b loud as h3ll louder than a low tuned box

Pittsburgh, P.A. U.S.A.

Post Number: 5
lol i just want ppl 2 no what iam workin wit just 1 12 an no1 no where i live just mny friends i just want da grls at da high 2 just look hahaan glass iam drivin wit no perment or lisc. an this is gonin in a firebird hatch an iam tryin 2 get my perment so i can try an get my mom 2 let me drive it lol

Pittsburgh, P.A. U.S.A.

Post Number: 7
how much db would u need 2 do what u said about da block an ppl callin cops lol j/w

Pittsburgh, P.A. U.S.A.

Post Number: 8
an will just 1 4inch pvc pipe port work 4 it

Silver Member
Username: B101

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 904
http://www.stltoday.com/stltoday/news/stories.nsf/stlouiscitycounty/story/275F57 729BE6E21F86257104001AFB1F?OpenDocument

Silver Member
Username: B101

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 905
^^ thats what Glasswolf was talking about.

But they reversed that decision Glasswolf, read here:

http://www.stltoday.com/stltoday/news/stories.nsf/stlouiscitycounty/story/17088B B09EF019918625710B001C07B9?OpenDocument&highlight=2%2C%22Jake%22+AND+%22Wagman%2 2

Pittsburgh, P.A. U.S.A.

Post Number: 10
dats g@y

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 4627
scott gw is serious bud....and just to let you know my 6.5's were loud enough to get someone to call the cops on me and that was 127 db at the time cuz i was runnin 140 rms to them

Bronze Member

Pittsburgh, P.A. U.S.A.

Post Number: 13
i have ppl sayin turn it down 2 an dats 1 12 i want louder

Bronze Member

Pittsburgh, P.A. U.S.A.

Post Number: 16
ok so i just did my test wit the seald box an everything flat an @ 60hz its the loudess so now what do i do for my ported box so do i tune it @ 55hz or what
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us