13W7- pioneer deh 9600-1000/1 JL amp

Anonymous

getting ready to order all this probably tommorrow, its going in a 95 lincoln continental with a 160 amp alt. im only running 1 13w7 in a sealed box,(JL's H.O. box) i wanted a slot box but i heard it destroys the sound quality. Im gonna get the pioneer premier 9600 deck and 1 1000/1 jl amp. ive never heard the w7 but heard it slams. how many db's do you think i'll hit and any suggestions on any last minute changes? thanks for the input!

Anonymous

I'll tell you right now everybody on here is going to tell you to go with Re Audio cuz their all on RE's nutz

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 5308
Ha ha, LOL ^^^ - it might seem so true sometimes though !......

Upload

Gold Member
Username: Southern_bass

Paris, Tennessee U.S.

Post Number: 1491
how much u gettin all that for ?

Anonymous

399 for the deck, 679 for the sub, 599 for the amp. anybody know where i can get it cheaper at?

Silver Member
Username: Madeupname

Post Number: 142
sounds like a very well put together system. i would also put in 4 new speakers, and amp them. jl makes a very good set of components, if your trying to syay all jl. i have the infiniy kappas, and i am very stasified with them. also you might need a "big 3" upgrade. i cant remember what all three are but someone else here will know. possibly a 1 fraud cap. thats all i can really think about now.

Anonymous

thanks for the input, im hoping to get away with just stock alt. and batt. but we'll see.

Gold Member
Username: Tjmutlow

Post Number: 1358
buying online i take it. If so just remember, JL will not warranty any of it.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us