Username: Goatin

U.S.A

Post Number: 171
Does Kicker Make Any SQ Subs??

Silver Member
Username: B101

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 892
If any the circle ones would have the better sound quality. I would think. But I have no idea about kicker equipment. lol

Silver Member
Username: Iufan4lifeul

Post Number: 878
the CVR and Comp VR subs and I guess now the Comp VX subs are all of Kicker's SQ subs. The CVR I would say is on par with an Alpine Type R except just a tad less SQ. The Comp VR is my favorite of their subs for the money. Really clean and crisp hitting and pretty deep bass and it doesn't require much power. I have never heard the VX subs.

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 1176
chris, the comp vr and cvr are the same sub.and i like there sq, easily comparable to the type r.

Silver Member
Username: Alteraudiousa

Concord

Post Number: 116
lol...don't hear those two together often. No not really. They make subs that sound ok and can get good output, but they're not good on SQ. SQ has to do with a little more than just hitting hard and loud. They aren't very good subs for going deep and they don't do too well in pretty bass intensive sequences. And no they are not near the Type R.

Silver Member
Username: Iufan4lifeul

Post Number: 884
Sorry, I meant the comp and the CVR. I agree with you alteraudiousa on that stuff with the CVR, but in my opinion the comps actually outperform Type R's just a tad SQ wise. Just my opinion though.

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 1178
well i only have heard one type r, and imo it sucks sq wise, don't get me wrong i have heard worse,audiobum, but the cvr's that i've heard did sound a lot better, and get louder than a type r.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us