Audiobahn A8000t

Bronze Member
Username: Goose5741

Post Number: 13
It's supposed to push 800 watts rms at two ohms, is it any good? Could i get anything better for the money?? I am planning on pushin two Kicker 05CVR12-4 12 inch 2 ohm dvc's with it and wiring it at two ohms. Any other suggestions, i have a while before i'm buying this so i'd like to look into some other stuff to.

Platinum Member
Username: Glasswolf

Wisteria, Lane USA

Post Number: 10913
don't like audioblah, myself.

Bronze Member
Username: Jester10788

New Jersey U.S. of A!

Post Number: 24
I have the A8002T, fairly similar amp. I like it a lot, according to Isaac (I believe), the amp does put out its rated power (800RMS). I have mine hooked up to 2 12" Inifinity subs and they kickass. The amps mad cheap on e-bay and stuff so i don't think you can do better for the money. Don't let the audiobahn name scare you, I wouldn't recommend most of their subs, but this amp is quality.

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 4910
It would work nice with ur setup, i really dont like audioburn either, but there amps will put out there rated power.

Bronze Member
Username: Goose5741

Post Number: 14
Yah its kinda sad i have a alpine mrd-350 or something like that that pushes 350 rms too my two subs and i paid more for it than i would for a a8000t which has double the power, oh well i can prolly sell it to some kid around here for enought to buy the audiobahn, now to get that Ho alt...

Gold Member
Username: Tdbdadrummer

Wellsburg, WV USA

Post Number: 1276
Well...I've heard it said Alpine amps are a bit overpriced (ok I'm being modest) for what you really do (don't) get.

Platinum Member
Username: Glasswolf

Wisteria, Lane USA

Post Number: 10931
actually the price point for alpine amps isn't that bad at all.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us