Size amp

Username: Jadayoung1

Post Number: 9
I have 2-12" xploids running @1200w peak each and 450w RSM each what size amp I need for these two subs.

Silver Member
Username: Purplehase_bong

BC Canada

Post Number: 226
200watt rms mono block would be enough, I blew one 12 xplod with 400rms. dont expect them to last very long. I would never buy another sony sub period.

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 4601
with those subs youll need to be carefull but in case you change subs or blow them id recommend phoenix gold xenon it puts out 600 rms at 1 to 4 ohms no matter what plus it hass a good subsonic filter 188 plus shipping

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-Phoenix-Gold-XENON-X600-1-MonoBlock-Amplifier_W0QQitemZ5 862410927QQcategoryZ18797QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Gold Member

Post Number: 4602
i always said sony named those subs right lol e x p l o d e

Gold Member

Post Number: 4603
from day one i didnt like them and that was before a I knew they blew easily ....they make cone noise I was like thats annoying

Silver Member

BC Canada

Post Number: 227
same, just like pyle(pyle of sh*t) and xplod(literally explode), and audiobahn(should be audioban should be banned cause they suck).

Gold Member

Post Number: 4607
yeah audiobahn is one of the sloppiest poorly built subs ive ever owned and I hasd their top of the line immortal 12 quad voice coil

Silver Member

BC Canada

Post Number: 228
yea buddy has one and has 2 12" running 800rms. on the other hand my jbl running 400rms whoops those subs in sq and spl.

Silver Member

BC Canada

Post Number: 229
whoops typo :P

Username: Jadayoung1

Post Number: 10
I dont understand, will 200w rsm amp be enough for 2-12" xploids running @1200w peak each and 450w RSM each

Gold Member

Post Number: 4610
go after the amp I recommended and youll be fine
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us