Up for sale!

Username: Riano

Post Number: 3
brand new never had a wire to it audiobahn abb122q subwoofer system it is 2 twelves in a sealed leather angle box with grills 800 watts rms 99 db's $200 or BO email if u want a picture remmons12@msn.com

Silver Member
Username: Lbeckner

Tulsa, Ok Usa

Post Number: 566
are you sure you want to get rid of those bad boys?

Post Number: 4
yea i just turned 15 and and realized i had subs but no car lol so i gotta get rid of them for some money

Post Number: 5
just turned 16 i meant

Silver Member
Username: Matt12490

Benicia, California

Post Number: 329
aint tryna be mean or nothin, but i dont think anyone here wants to buy your audiobahns for 200

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 4957
^^Tru dat

Silver Member
Username: Nemen

Trinidad & Tobago West...

Post Number: 176
yo hit me up at ssabmudaruoy@Yahoo.com

ill give you 190 shipped i can pay paypal.

Post Number: 6
hey sorry ur email isnt workin it wont let me email u but sorry 190 is too cheap shipped shipping is gonna cost me about 75 bucks and i paid 225 for them plus shipping so email me if ur email is workin

Gold Member
Username: Southern_bass

Paris, Tennessee U.S.

Post Number: 1512
ryan ur not gonna get that from them on here

Anonymous

Anonymous

ohhh man. i looked at the exclamation mark at the end of the topic and thought it was something worth while. damit!

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 5036
^LOL

A) There audioburn nobody would ever buy them if they new what wuz up, also they are used I think he is giving u a great offer i would take it, if not Casey is right. U should try and sell them to someone without the internet or someone who is not willing to do any research

B) ^^^^

C) ^^^^

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 5308
Chauncey,
What's up with audiobahn? Enlighten me.

Silver Member
Username: 420pimp2

Post Number: 288
Trade them for some pyle or boss.

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 5044
audiobahn makes some subs that can get quite loud, but the quality of sound is very lacking at high output. The company's practices are also very underhanded and sleazy.

Some of the amps are ok for the money though

Post Number: 7
ive realized audiobahn is terrible but i was young when i bought them and didnt kno much of anything about subs but hey im just tryin to do whatever will get rid of them

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 5067
Dont u realize everybody here know's audioburn is bad.lol

U learn from ur mistakes, ur not gonna get ur asking price for them unless u sell them locally

Bronze Member
Username: Jemone

Stone Mountain, Georgia United States

Post Number: 76
hey ryan listen to chauncey( by the way whats up chauncey)you are asking waaaaayyyyy to much for that cheap stuff. you can go anywhere and get two pyramid hyper pros for a lot less brand new.if i wre you i would take the 190 offer and call it a day!

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 5075
sup jmj, have u decided on a cheap setup yet

Bronze Member
Username: Jemone

Stone Mountain, Georgia United States

Post Number: 78
Yeah,Im going to to ahead and go with some lanzar subs.I already bout two LA amps of of ebay for $108 shipped. They are only the 250.1s, but they sound good. I have had one in the past it was reliable,and more powerful than you would think.

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 5082
nice^^

dont forget to take lots of pics

Bronze Member
Username: Goose5741

Post Number: 23
is that lanzar stuff any good, i know the amps give you the most watts for your dollar than anything else, i always thought it was to good to be true though.

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 5092
"i know the amps give you the most watts for your dollar than anything else"

Whoa who told u that.lol.. I would go Hifonics,and Audioburn b4 lanzar

I never heard any of the old lanzar stuff, it was suppose to be ok, but now there new stuff is crap, only 1 or 2 people on this fourm would disagree

Post Number: 8
actually to tell you all the truth i bought those last summer and have been sittin in my room ever since im just tryin to get rid of em cuz after readin all the forums on here it sounds like i got myself a real pile of sh!t so if anyone wants to recomend some subs for about 100-150 each that would be great ive already heard of type r's but my friend had those in a ranger and they didnt sound the greatest but it might of just been the space in the ranger

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 5095
Cvr
Type R
SE
ed v.2's
V-max's

And the list goes on and on, do u want sq,spl,sql??

Also u do relize that for 100-150 ur not gonna blow anything up.lol

Post Number: 9
yes ive been lookin into 2 cvr 15s on ebay itll probly cost me about 225 or 2 L5 10s at crutchfield for about the same price overall what would be the better buy?? im lookin for spl

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 5099
dont get L5's,

I would get the CVR's since they are better overall.

Also what amp will u be using

Post Number: 10
profile ap2000 cheap but ive heard both good and bad things about it this will be my first system so i cant go straight to some jls or anything

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 5103
ok whats ur budget, are u comfortable buying on ebay??

Im sure we could build u a system that u would enjoy

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
yup bought everything i got off ebay so far my budget is pretty much hopin the pile of shi t subs i got now sell i kno im pricin them high but id be happy with almost any offer except the guy in the netherlands cuz he wanted them for pretty much how much it would cost to ship them over there

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 5108
so maybe 350-400 if u sell the amp??

Bronze Member

Post Number: 12
yea roughly but im not really worried about the amp right now i can get the money for that a bit later im mostly worried about the subs and box right now
do u think i could make a bit more if i sold the amp with my subs or wouldnt it make a difference?

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 5109
if u sold everything as a package deal u could get a nice amount, subs,box,amps..

Silver Member
Username: Dustin3

Tigard, Or U.S.

Post Number: 411
if you want a good cheap system, get 2 12 inch cvr's, an audioburn a8002t amp. make sure you get the dual 4 ohm version subs for that amp. this is the setup i have an it is really great.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 13
yea thats roughly the system my brothers got and it definitly hits hard but u kno my families all competition i need to get some subs thatll top his roughly on ebay what do u think i could sell the audiobahn system im talkin about up there^^^ and the profile ap2000 amp??
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us