Amp Suggestions-new to car amps

Username: Shadowfox1290

Post Number: 4
i would like to spend 80-100 dollars on an amp, what would be my best choice for one. (please link if possible)

i also plan to upgrade to a nicer amp in the far future just something to get me buy until i start raking in the dough

I would prefer it to be a mono sub-woofer amp and able to handle a 2 ohm load w/at least 150w RMS

For refrence the sub i eventually plan to buy is either an Alpine Type R sub or an Infiniti Perfect Kappa 12"
http://www.crutchfield.com/S-Lp79VV0upUS/cgi-bin/ProdView.asp?g=520&I=500SWR1242
http://www.crutchfield.com/S-Lp79VV0upUS/cgi-bin/ProdView.asp?g=520&I=108PER121D

which sub would be better

Bronze Member
Username: Darkale85

Averil park , Ny Renn

Post Number: 65
i have a percision power pc275 series amp that runs 300 watts ither 2 or 4 ohm but it is 2 ohm capable for like 75 bucks

Username: Shadowfox1290

Post Number: 5
thanks i'l look in to that

any other amps HELP PLEASE
plan on buying amp saometime in nextweek

Username: Bobbybig

Post Number: 4
hi. i have recently bought my first car and have no clue about car audio so pls be patient with me. i have a jvc head unit (4x50watt?) 2 alpine 13cm speakers 150 watt and a kenwood sub 12" 600watt (peak). Can you pls help me, do i need an amp if so what one and its on a tight budget thanks guys.

Silver Member
Username: Goatin

U.S.A

Post Number: 178
find a nice 300 watt RMS amp try to get a 1 channel amp they are made for subs check www.ebay.com

Unregistered guest
Hi I am trying to build a reasonable stereo system for my car but I am a complete amateur and only have a little knowledge on the subject. So far I have bought 2 12" subs (300w) and now its time for an amp, what size watt do i need to run the subs? Also can i run and amp and 2 subs off a head unit with no rca output? I have searched and searched the net for advice and got nowhere. so frustrating haha
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us