Any1 know anything about tinting windows

Silver Member
Username: Shadylimitedx

Pgh, Pa Usa

Post Number: 527
Any1 know anything about tinting windows?

Silver Member
Username: Ucfsaxman

Oviedo/orlando, Fl

Post Number: 569
like what? percentage, how to do it, how much it costs what

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 2233
just have it done by a professional. it doesn't cost that much.

Silver Member
Username: Touche6784

USA

Post Number: 893
let a pro do it. i have seen way too many cars with a really ghetto job on their tints. you do it yourself and you are gonna get tons of bubbles.

Silver Member

Pgh, Pa Usa

Post Number: 532
iam not doin it no more i wasted 65$ already but i want 2 no how long will tint last on the outside of the window cause it looks way better an u sont got that ugly blqck boarder or that bumpy trim

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 2235
oh that bumpy trim. that sh!t sux. i want to tint my windows but the damn bumpy trims are preventing me from getting it. i asked about tinting the outside from the people that tints windows and they told me it won't last. they did tell me however you can scrape those off but i didn't want to bother with it.

Bronze Member
Username: Black013

Post Number: 42
ispent like 40 $ already like doude said leave it to pros

Silver Member
Username: Ucfsaxman

Oviedo/orlando, Fl

Post Number: 570
chad what kind of car do you have and what problem are you having tinting your windows i've seen every kind of car w/ tinted windows no matter what shape the vehicle is in.

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 2248
i have the 05 honda accord. near the edges of the windows there are bunch of little bumps on it. the car came like that. i didn't know about that until i took my car to a tint place. they told me the film wouldn't stick on the parts with the little bumps.

Silver Member

Pgh, Pa Usa

Post Number: 539
like my windows so ill do it on the outside an i guess it wont last since in the winter an ice scaper but iam not usinmy car 4 winter soo i dunno ill c monday tint on outside window a lil pieace 2 heres da picUpload
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us