H2H competition

Platinum Member
Username: Glasswolf

Wisteria, Lane USA

Post Number: 10885
Ok, this guy challenged me to a competition on cs.com and even though he clearly has a nicer car than my 15 year old system he challenged, I accepted to be a good sport..
so, if you want to help me out and make it a bit less of a slaughter, feel free to vote for my old ford.

http://www.carstereo.com/installs/H2H_profile.cfm?H2HID=7927

I have no illusions of winning but it'd be cool to at least amass some points before he wins.

Thanks folks

Gold Member
Username: Suleman36

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 2978
I voted for your ride

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 4902
no prob man...

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 4549
voted for ya man good luck

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 5242
Clearly he has 10 times more bling than u but i'm puzzled why would he choose volfenfag & audiobutt equipment when it clearly seems like he has the $ to buy better equipment but your audio equipment beats his hands down...

Platinum Member

Wisteria, Lane USA

Post Number: 10889
yeah I wondered about that.. the car itself is really tight.. with the vertical doors, nice paint, good glass work inside and all.. then he gets cheap hardware inside.
I guess it's a matter of priorities, but apparently he took first at the NOPI nationals.. blingorama central.

There's another challenge now too.. the shaggadelic austin powers stripper van versus my old ford.

http://www.carstereo.com/installs/h2h_profile.cfm?H2HID=7967

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 2216
the other guy doesn't even have any votes.

Gold Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 1732
ive never votde in one of those thigns before... am i reading it your or are YOU slaughtering him?

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 5245
Again another show blinger but WTH !? - sound storm amps !
I give him full marks for the strip club set up if thats what he was originally going for but he explained that his $ was low & its a budget build .
He really did a shaggadelic job & he even got the hos & the p!mps in the picture too - lol

But i still voted for u Glass cause u helped me confirm that my alpine amp is a good buy when i was selecting equipment for my install ... do check it out in the bragging section "Rovin's Install" whenever it gets back online ...

Gold Member
Username: 54danny54

Betsy layne, Kentucky..GO... USA duh

Post Number: 1658
dude lets just hope 2 god that the dude with the stripper van dosent challenge u lol

Gold Member
Username: 54danny54

Betsy layne, Kentucky..GO... USA duh

Post Number: 1659
them peeps bout bling lol..and that thing gets votes...buit i voted 4 ya

Silver Member
Username: Texas_bass

Houston, TX

Post Number: 231
I just voted for you ite 25 you 5 for him

Silver Member
Username: Rzarector

Coquitlam, Bc Canada

Post Number: 900
got my vote glass lol.. theres nothing i hate more than a "done out" cavalier.. what a bunch of crap

Silver Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 638
you got my vote glass goodluck man your kicking a$S right now

Platinum Member

Wisteria, Lane USA

Post Number: 10895
I'm mazed at the positive comments I've gotten on the gallery so far.. I figured it'd be mostly people laughing at an old festiva haha

thanks for the help, guys

Bronze Member
Username: Jemone

Stone Mountain, Georgia United States

Post Number: 63
Hey Glass man I voted for you, Besides with all the bread this guy has,he should have a much better system than he has.I guess he spent all his money on the paint job,kinda like these black dudes around here spend more money on their rims than the car is worth(I can say this cause I'm black) I willsay it because i know everybody wants to, but they dont want to appear racist HA HA HA .

Platinum Member

Wisteria, Lane USA

Post Number: 10898
oh trust me it's not limited by race. I see just as many of the "PWT" catagory doing that too.
And if you really want to see some gaudy cars, check out the whole lowrider scene on the left coast.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us