AMP AND SUBS

Bronze Member
Username: Wolfman1966

WEST MONROE , LOUISIANA USA

Post Number: 28
Well, I've fried my amp(my fault), and blown one sub....so, I've decided to just re-use the box, put 2 new subs in it and get a new amp. So, what I need to know is with a $300 budget, what would be a good deal. I'm not interested in competition, or a lot of bass. I just want to add a little more bass to my factory setup. Any suggestions ? OOPS...almost forgot, the box is for 10 inch subs, so I need 2-10's and an amp.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 29
OR would it be better if I just took the 1 10inch sub I already have, put it in a new box, and get a mono amp to hook up to it?

Bronze Member
Username: Rb06

Hoyt, KS U.S.A

Post Number: 15
hey, i just bought a 1600 watt amp from ultra linear. It is a good amp in my book, it was only $104.55. I can help you out on your budget, if you want...

Silver Member
Username: N2audio

Lawrence, Ks USA

Post Number: 522
at millionbuy.com you can get a pair of comp 10's for about $95 shipped, or step up to VR's for $122 shipped from ebay.

Profilecaraudio.com sells the 600MSX for less than $80 shipped which would work great for the comps.
For the VR's you could get the directed 600d or 750D. Either would match up well with a pair of dvc 4's. Both are about $100 shipped.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 30
I guess you mean the Kicker Comp 10's which is fine, however, Profilecaraudio.com only accepts credit cards, is there anywhere I can get the 600msx with a money order?

Bronze Member
Username: Chevelle

Lancaster, Pa Usa

Post Number: 36
try www.elecrtoncgiant.com

Bronze Member
Username: Chevelle

Lancaster, Pa Usa

Post Number: 37
try www.electronicgiant.com

Bronze Member