Help my buddy out with an amp choice..

Silver Member
Username: Gavbo211

US

Post Number: 166
Alright my friend has the same subs as me (JL Audio 10w3v2-D4) and he needs a cheap amp to power them. They are rated at 300wrms each so i need an amp that does 600wrms at 1 ohm or 4 ohms. He only has about $150 to spend and that is the real problem. been lookin at directed audio but can seem to find the 750d for that cheap unless its a refurb and he wants brand new. By the way ebay is a definatley a choice but only from ebay stores just to be safe. I hope u can help him out cause i recommened these subs to him so i want to get him a good amp so he isnt dissapointed.. thanks a bunch guys

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 2022

i cant find anything in your price range thats not a refurb. but, if you can get him to get a refurb...try an orion 600d.

http://www.ikesound.com/product-product_id/2286

$115+ship

Silver Member

US

Post Number: 167
well i cant seem to get a straight forward answer on refurbs.. wether they are trusty or not. some ppl say they are as good as new others say they would buy used before they would buy a refurb. that amp from ikesound does have 1 year warranty though... thanks for ur help marshall!

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 2024
i use a refurb JBL bp1200.1. the first one i got died on me, but sounddomain sent me a replacment no questions asked. the bp1200.1 i have now has never failed, and i have had it since May of last year.

since ikesound offers their site warranty...i say go for it. $115+ship is a steal for that amp!

Silver Member

US

Post Number: 168
yeah that is a great price! im gonna tell him about it and if he doesnt want it he will just have to save some more money and thats all there is to it lol. thanks for ur help marshall!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us