Is my amp blown??


I was in a hurry to take out my amp which is a Audiobahn A6004T and i was unscrewing the power wire and the allen wrench touched the body of the amp and stared sparking I didnt check it that day to see if it still works but i hooked it up today and it powers up cause the lights work but no sound comes out of it what could be wrong with it?

New member
Username: Travis_lamance

Post Number: 2
Registered: Feb-06
if all the fuses are alright, and your speakers/wires are alright, my vote goes to toast. but I'm not an expert. I'd recommend disconnecting the battery before installing/disconnecting any electrical equipment.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us