COMPVR PROBLEMS

Bronze Member
Username: Radzer0

Post Number: 18
So i moved the box into the back seat and when i put it back its been giving small problems. Today it finaly gave up completely before it would only work when i cranked it up. Tried diffrent rcas and my grounds and it didnt help any. Unless the protected light on a soundstream amp is suppost to be on the sub seems blown. When you push it back into the enclosure you can feel and hear a little.

What do you guys think that is?

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 4749
are you sure that when you hooked it back up to your amp the speaker wires + and - arnt touching somehow? all it takes is one strand of wire to not be in the + speaker terminal and to touch the - strand and boom your in protection.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 19
I didnt disconnect any of the wires. I have a hatch and i just folded the seats down and tossed everything as a assembly. And it was randomly working untill now when i press the sub into the box is the only time it hits.

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 4478
its blown we have a 2 subs that my friends have that do that.....sorry man

Gold Member

Post Number: 4479
save the subs and use them as bass reflexes in another subwoofer enclosure ....all you use is the front half of the woofer ...it can be tuned like a ported box

Bronze Member

Post Number: 20
Its got a warrenty. I just gotta ship it back and all :-)

Gold Member

Post Number: 4480
ok let me know how it turns out
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us