Anyone in VA do installs?

Silver Member
Username: Thigpen

RVA, Va Usa

Post Number: 464
i dont mind the prices the local audio shops charge to install, but the prices on their dynomat and wiring is rediculous and they make you use their own. trying to find someone in VA who wouldnt mind installing my system for a decent amount of $$$. leave here or e-mail me at hokiefan4life100@hotmail.com if your interested

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 4467
im in pennsylvania not exacxtly va or id help ya out common peeps theres gotta be someone

Silver Member

RVA, Va Usa

Post Number: 465
haha, where in PA do you live. my cousins live in carlisle or somewhere up there, and i think im going to visit them in a few weeks :-p

Gold Member
Username: Suleman36

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 2954
I live in MD but dont do installs. I am looking for a great installer in the Maryland or VA area myself. I usually take my car to the same shop i always go to. Myer Emco for installs. I know the guy and he does good work. Im always looking for a good installer that doesnt charge retail price for install.

Silver Member

RVA, Va Usa

Post Number: 466
im not looking for a sweet install or anything. just a basic install, maybe big3 and dynomat also. nothing custom at all. just dont feel like paying 150 for wiring and 200 for dynomat.

Silver Member
Username: B101

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 837
too bad u way up there, im down here in NC.

Silver Member

RVA, Va Usa

Post Number: 469
where in NC?

Silver Member
Username: B101

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 838
triad..
charlote, greensboro, winston.

Silver Member

RVA, Va Usa

Post Number: 470
cmon i know there has to be 1 person who lives in VA who wouldnt mind installing a basic system for some spare money

Anonymous

are you trying to gey your shiz stolen before you get to hear it matt thigpen go somewhere ligit!

Silver Member

RVA, Va Usa

Post Number: 471
first off, anyone low enough to steal peoples systems probably isnt on a forum trying to say theyd install someones system. second off, unless they were going to kill me for my system, theyd have to be a fkn idiot to have me drive to their house/shop and jack my system because its hard to hide from the police once youve given someone your address...

Gold Member

Post Number: 4469
i live in york pa

Gold Member
Username: Tjmutlow

Post Number: 1298
where in VA

Silver Member
Username: Nocc1n

US

Post Number: 176
i live over in louisa and i install, hit me up on aim @ keepindaeaton.

Gold Member
Username: Suleman36

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 2967
sean how is your spl meter and what are you hitting ?

Silver Member

RVA, Va Usa

Post Number: 472
Richmond VA, ty

Silver Member
Username: Lil_jon

Post Number: 315
if you drive down midlothian turn pike heading twards chesterfield mall matt across from the jhonston willis hospital is audio 1 they carry JL and Eclipse, they will do your install and will use your parts for the install. cheapest around
and above all they do the cleanest install
very good people
i heard a few w7s they put in a speed boat in there :-) awesome

Silver Member

RVA, Va Usa

Post Number: 473
ive been there a few times. their quotes were reallyyyy high. they might let you use your own stuff, but they quoted me at like 260 for a 4.0 cuft box tuned to 32hz, and when i said i wanted 4.0 cuft , 2 a sub, he asked me what in the hell do you need that much room for????????? the W7 only needs like 1.4 cuft ported. after he said that i had second thoughts on going back.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4528
havent got a chance to test any speakers yet mo not intentionally for spl yet anyway

Silver Member
Username: Lil_jon

Post Number: 317
just let them know what you know about car audio
if the older guy is there(not owner) he will chat with you and to my surprise said zapco is really high end along with rainbow
everybody else says zapco is junk
Car toys across from the mall wants $500 for enclosure and they charge 500 for install, and will not let you chat with the installer.

the install is pretty cheap around $250
I paid $500 at rolling thunder, same as car toys
and for some reason my diamond hex blew

Bronze Member
Username: 225

H-Town, PA USA

Post Number: 52
hey sean, you live in york?

i live in hanover, pa which is about 1/2 hour from you.

how old are yoU?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us