Does anyone know where to find box plans or blue prints?

i need to know where to find plans for bandpass speaker boxes

Hello
My name is Vickie and I'm trying to set up a blue print for a small party store or convientant mart. What I'm wanting is a one floor unit no garage. A few parking spots out in front or on side of store with off street parking also. I would like on the floor plan the extras such as coolers (pepsi, coke,dairy ) a small meat counter food selfs and one check out counter with cigg display something in this sort no alcohal will be sold in beginning of opening store. Would also like a small office type place with a safe in floor. Something in this sort. PLEASE PLEASE HELP IM GOING CRAZY TRYING TO FIND THIS OR ANYTHING IN THIS SORT. Thank You
Vickie

dude
"I'm trying to set up a blue print for a small party store or convientant mart."

you do realize that this is a car stereo discussion board about subwoofers...don't you?

Try calling an architect...

hey, im trying to build a speaker box for a 15" subwoofer(1000w max) and I can't find any blue prints. can you help?

Matt Jones
Hey,Iam trying to fing a blue print for some six by nine boxes that will fit in front of my seat in my 1996 ford f150

motoman22
Keith, most 15" subs work well in sealed enclosures between 2 and 3 cubic feet.

Matt, measure and cut, measure and cut....

I'm trying to design a box fro 2 15's to fit un der the back seat of a dodge dakota ex-cab even if i have to make the box the seat also thank's shane

Hey Vickie- lay off the peyote, and please do not have any kids, thanx.

Jay
Unregistered guest
I have 2 12" sony xplodes in a sealed box (1.0 cubic feet per sub) in my car now running off of 300 watts to each sub...I also have 2 JL W3's in my room, i dont have enough power to run all four but..what would be the best box and cubic feet for my W3's....(i listen to rap)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us