New member
Username: Pottsy

Post Number: 1
Registered: Jan-06
Hi all, this is my first post, and i really need some help. I have 2 10" quite crap subs and a set of vibe qb69 speakers, I have 2 different amps to run these both but am struggling in knowing how to wire these up in my system.

I have been looking and it seems like i need an electronic crossover to make 2 rca's out of 1.

i then need a distribution block to split up the power cable. But what do i need to split the remote turn on lead? or where would i have this so that both amps turn on?

Or instead of buying all this stuff would it just be easier to buy a 4 channel amp that would run both 6x9s and both subs?

If i was to get a 4 channel amp i would need around 6-800 true watts as i am not wanting a too big of setup. What amp would you reckon to do the job?

Which way do you think would be the best for me? thanks alot for all your help it is soo much appreciated !!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us