Which amp Zapco or Brax??????

Username: Fast

Post Number: 1
i am looking to power up a 10" L7 sub. i know the sub is not that great but i am waiting to change it when a better 10" sub that requires 1 ft or less of an enclosure is available.

i have a zapco c2k 4.0 to power up my flagship 6 1/2 components and coaxials. i was wondering if i should get a zapco or brax to power up my sub?

Silver Member
Username: Spyder

Eglin AFB, Florida USA

Post Number: 251
why not match the other amp and get anouther Zapco amp....both are excellent amps....but if i am not mistaken...i believe the zapco can be cheaper but; don't quote me on that one! either one will suit your needs man!

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 4104
if u can spend that much on an amp, why not get an incredible sub??

Post Number: 2
i have my sub in the footwell on the passenger side. i have the L7 because it was the only sub i found that required such a limited space for an enclosure. chauncey you know of a better sub that requires 1' enclosure?
man should i just do a coin flip

Gold Member
Username: Mikechec9

Http://www.cardomain.c...

Post Number: 1936
my brahma is in a 1ft enclosure. there are plenty of others.

Silver Member
Username: Scubasteve

College Park, MD

Post Number: 840
look at the 10" IDMAX also. I would almost say that getting a BRAX amp to power a sub is unnecessary. Only the most discerning ear could tell from the sound how much bank went into the amp. But if that is you, then go for it.

Gold Member
Username: Jonathan_f

GA USA

Post Number: 5378
Depends, the good thing about Brax is that you get a lifetime warranty :-). Both are excellent.

Post Number: 3
this is going into my project car. i figure that if i go with brax i can always get rid of the zapco and vice versa.
so is there(brax) customer service any good?
i want loud quality sounds in my car. brahma any good? idmax is that the dls subs?
scuba you are saying i should not put a good amp for subs? what just use a jl1000.1 or something.

Silver Member
Username: Scubasteve

College Park, MD

Post Number: 841
thats a nice amp as well. All I'm saying is that brax amps cost much more than just about anything out there, and for powering subwoofers, it wouldn't make sense for most people. But if I could afford it, i would :P
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us