A transmission line enclosure that fits in a car check this out

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 4114
want so cheap midbass and try a simple transmission line enclosure check this out I got four 6.5 inch pyramid midbasses pro series any way when i do the math at 67 hz which is the speakers fs first quarter wave comes out to roughly 50.50 inches this is only just over 2 feet space id say most people have in their trunk or elsewhere ...now couple that with a design like this
http://www.t-linespeakers.org/projects/steve/

using 6 inch pvc at 33 dollars for 10 feet you got yourself a quad 6.5 tline in your car with outstanding midbass

Gold Member
Username: 54danny54

Betsy layne, Kentucky.. USA duh

Post Number: 1466
im trying that

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 4115
I musta had a blonde moment cuz i was thinking 50.50 inches was 2 ft 2 inches not 4 ft 2 inches LOL sorry peeps

Username: Jcash

Post Number: 3
hey sean you think i can try that with some 8 inch subs. and when you say outstanding mid bass you mean it hits like a sub like is it loud.

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4371
Jcash - dude u finally reg'd , if u r the same guy then thats ur 1st good deed of the year -lol ......

Username: Panocha

Post Number: 10
lol sean youre always coming up with new ideas. and there all good lol.

Username: Jcash

Post Number: 5
Jcash - dude u finally reg'd , if u r the same guy then thats ur 1st good deed of the year -lol ......

yeah i registered a while ago cause they told me to register and then theyll answer my question and then when i registered no one answered my question :-( so i hardly come here anymore cause people arent really helpful and too much newbs give the wrong information.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us