Powerin the subs

Silver Member
Username: A444w444m

Post Number: 169
2 days ago i ordered my sx 15 and im gonna power it with an re 12.1 amp, will i need to buy a new battery or sumthin 2 power it? if i do, wut is the cheapest option for me to sufficiently power it? i heard a new alt costs way 2 much.

Silver Member

Post Number: 170
o ye i dont want the amp and sub underpowered any, though, i want them to be fully powered an everything in the car gettin plenty of volts, but i don't want to overdo it and i want to know the cheapest option

Silver Member
Username: Alex_f

Lawrenceburg, Ky Us

Post Number: 485
well i am 13, but u wont get much answers at this time.and i might give u wrong information. but i think u should get a new alt. and a optima battery.

Gold Member
Username: 54danny54

Betsy layne, Kentucky.. USA duh

Post Number: 1459
yea dude...u will need a HO alt, batcap or optima, and big 3 upgrades
www.excessiveamperage.com is liek teh best...these charge at idle and give 200 amps...quality

Silver Member

Post Number: 171
ye alex i no my new years wuz really lame, but ne wayz i dont no if my dad will let me put a new alt in the car, so would it work if i bought sum type of battery, got the big 3, and a batcap (whatever that is)?

Silver Member

Lawrenceburg, Ky Us

Post Number: 486
hey am, i only watched mavies with my fam. lol.but, i didnt mean 2 offend u dude. newayz happy new year

Silver Member

Lawrenceburg, Ky Us

Post Number: 487
movies^

Gold Member

Post Number: 1461
u can try it...good luck

Silver Member

Post Number: 172
o no alex man i wuznt offended. im dead serious my new years wuz lame lol sry bout the misunderstanding; so wut battery should i get and wut is the big 3? and wut will evrything cost?

Silver Member

Lawrenceburg, Ky Us

Post Number: 489
i do know the battery will run ya a good $150

Gold Member

Post Number: 1463
if u get a new alt...u be fine, but u have 2 get the big 3...look in the archives of this thread 4 it cause all my links got deleted...the big 3 is just wires just so ya knoq

Silver Member

Post Number: 173
k and wut about the battery wut type of battery do i need 2 get? or how much would a new alt cost?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us