Who here has car audio in their house.

Silver Member
Username: Graphix1

Santa Rosa Heights, Arima Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 495
Whats the specs and how does it sound?

Bronze Member
Username: Pelona

Post Number: 26
whats up NE$TER.seeing as how we no beef no more.

i have a cheap azz 12inch xplod in a 1.5cu.ft. sealed box in my garage.it sounded like crap in a car and it sounded like crap in the house.thats why its in the garage.

and no.i didnt jack it.

Silver Member

Post Number: 499
jus cool....

i wouldn have said u jacked it...lol

well i have a cheap azz pioneer 306 in a 1.8cu.ft. ported,tuned to 45hz powered by a cheap azz 100wmax amp.......sounds great Upload...lol

Bronze Member
Username: Nemen

Trinidad & Tobago West...

Post Number: 94
i have a cheap azz 12inch xplod in a 1.5cu.ft. sealed box in my garage.it sounded like crap in a car and it sounded like crap in the house.thats why its in the garage.

HAHAHA LMAO!!!

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4320
2 pioneer 306
bottom 2 are a Phillips set
Upload
Upload

Silver Member
Username: Ishkabobble55

Erie, Pennsylvania

Post Number: 147
i got uno audiobahno ino de roomo, powered bya cheap butt multi function dvd playa pumpin out a full 25watts rms!!!!!

oh, it hits,

it hits hard!

Silver Member

Post Number: 506
heh heh^^^^^^^^ROFFLMMFAO....

Bronze Member

Post Number: 30
sure adam

Gold Member
Username: Araknid

BOCA , FL U.S.

Post Number: 1508
I got my SX

Platinum Member
Username: Glasswolf

Wisteria, Lane USA

Post Number: 10841
lots of car audio in my house.. all sitting in boxes in the basement.. lol

Bronze Member

Post Number: 31
wtf is ROFFLMMFAO?

Platinum Member
Username: Glasswolf

Wisteria, Lane USA

Post Number: 10843
rolling on the f'in floor, laughing my mother f'in a** off I'd assume

Silver Member

Post Number: 508
rollin on the f*((*& floor laughing my m*%&(%*&$$#* a%* off

Bronze Member
Username: Nemen

Trinidad & Tobago West...

Post Number: 98
lol ^^^

Silver Member

Post Number: 512
lol

Bronze Member

Post Number: 33
man, you guys come up with some crazy sh!t.

Anonymous

nester,nemen,and rovin,wow the three muskateers are in town,lol or should i say the three stooges.

Gold Member
Username: 54danny54

Betsy layne, Kentucky.. USA duh

Post Number: 1444
dont know y i took a bit 2 post in hear...i have my kenwood HU...im plannin on modding a computer power supply and getting this crappy roadmaster speaks and hookin it ll up...maybe a tangband woofer soon:-)
heres my kenwood lolUpload

Anonymous

I recently went under the task of picking out a system for my girls car and I went with a w3v2 in a ported box build to jl's specs on web site 32 hz region and I put it in an armuar,(not sure how to spell it) and powered it off of my panasonic ht cd canger. Hooked up one coil to 2 ohm, sub gets about 100 watts in that cabinet and let me tell you that FKR pounds in my room, sounds DAMN good too!

Silver Member
Username: Alex_f

Lawrenceburg, Ky Us

Post Number: 483
all of my sytem was in my house. since i used pro audio amps and x-over, and preamp and a receiver, i had 2 learn a lot bout that stuff. i had 2 use xlr cables and 1/4 inch. the bad part was since my preamp had tubes, they started 2 go bad. and my system was kinda wack, so i said screw it and now i dont have a system, and 6 unused subs. but now im buyin all new stuff and makin new speaks. iv already ordered em. but im usin jl w1's for the sub part

Silver Member
Username: Rhassler

Gilford, NH

Post Number: 504
ohh u know, im sportin an old school sony auido/video controll center, 2 rca 4" speakers, 1 KLH center speaker and 1 bose201 series2 speakers (had two but one got blown lol), and an Advanced Composite Audio SmartWoofer 160. all this stuff is pretty jerry-rigged up in my room lol. Picked up all this sh!t for $25 off a guy a know hahaahaha....

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 4110
I have a 12 six 6.5's two 5 x7's two 5.25's two 6x9's a component set and 3 amps sitting in my apartment right now and another 12 on the way and a batcap 400 sittin in here right now too...ive used some of this equipment in my apartment to test too but none at the moment are hooked up...im considering making two transmission lines stack style for two 6.5's using 6 inch pvc (yes they will fit)

Gold Member

Post Number: 4111
the transmission lines are for the house of course

Silver Member
Username: Madeupname

Post Number: 132
how would i hook up my w6-v2 to a crown homw audio amp?

Gold Member

Post Number: 4113
simple just like your home speakers are hooked up now but you need to be mindfull to match the impedance of the oppossing channel (left and right) and make sure your ohm load didnt go lower than your home reciever is stable to go ...the problem lies in the fact that you only have one jl sub so how you would do this i dont no but a good plate amp may be the ticket for you parts express and ebay are good places to get one of these

Silver Member

Post Number: 526
i always hear people talkin about plate amps.......what the purpose of them,are they any different from other amps

Username: Help2

Post Number: 6
plate amps can be mounted in the enclosure very easily, making the unit one piece.
theyre mainly for home audio subwoofer applications.
they amplify a source like any other amp.

Silver Member
Username: Kaos15th

Post Number: 104
well i have a comp vr powered by a 400rms punch amp on a power supply.

Username: Viperguy

Post Number: 2
I have a ported kicker 12L7 run off a little 160 watt JBL plate amp, its running at 2 ohms Im suprised the amp can handle it. It sounds pretty good and gets plenty loud it shakes pictures on the other end of the house.

Here is a pic of my JBL plate amp and L7
Upload Upload

Username: Denrik

Post Number: 4
I've got a 400w audioline amp running off a pc power supply, it runs 2 UsAudio 10" subs and a 12" of the same brand...and also a 12" kicker ex124. It sounds great in my room ay, its about 3m squared. i have 2 pairs of sony explode 4" speakers, one pair of sony 6" and one pair of jvc 6" running off a 550w home theatre, i have another hometheatre amp, just need to get a cord to hook it up. Ive got the audioline amp and the ht amp runnign from my computer usin 3.5mm plug to 2 rca plug cord. It works like a charm.

Bronze Member
Username: 420pimp

Post Number: 61
how do you get power to the head unit from a house plugin?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us