Single cab truck

Silver Member
Username: Southern_bass

Paris, Tennessee U.S.

Post Number: 452
i got a single cab truck with a bedcover so i decided today to put my 2 10'' type e's in a 2 cuft box in the back and the rattling was freakin unbearable , any suggestions besides dynamat ?

Silver Member

Paris, Tennessee U.S.

Post Number: 453
the reason i said that is because i ordered a 15'' sx and i dont know what to do now

Silver Member

Paris, Tennessee U.S.

Post Number: 462
theres no way to get it behind the seat so i guess its just going to have to sit

Silver Member

Paris, Tennessee U.S.

Post Number: 464
anyone ? what about a spray on bedliner would that stop it ?

Silver Member

Paris, Tennessee U.S.

Post Number: 467
ive thought about a blowthrough but that will be a $hitload of money and i dont wanna cut my truck all up

Gold Member
Username: 54danny54

Betsy layne, Kentucky.. USA duh

Post Number: 1422
id do a blow through...worth it in my opinion

Silver Member
Username: Symplestiles

Stockton, CA Usa

Post Number: 382
a bed liner would deffinitly help, especially if you hear alot of metal echo along with the rattling. a blow through is really the only way to get the most out of that setup. there was an old post where somebody mentioned how common blow throughs are now and that they make specific devices to ensure no water/air gets to the cab through the hole to the bed. go to an audio shop or truck shop (California Truck Works..Dentonies..etc.) and ask them to quote you a price. you wouldnt want that nice SX to go to waist =)

Silver Member

Paris, Tennessee U.S.

Post Number: 472
audio stores around here are like well weve never heard of anything like that so no u cant do that , im going monday to this dealer who used to be in alot of competitions and everything so im going to see how much he would do it for if he would
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us