Need help

Anonymous

i have 250 dollars and im trying to buy subs. i have in mind the audiobahn aw1206t and the alpine type r's. which is better? and is there anyother subs that are louder than those for that price.

Silver Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 932
i would take the type r over audiobum, you might wanna look at the RE sx espically since re has that sale going on for a couple more days.

Anonymous

will the alpine produce more bass than the audiobahn

Gold Member
Username: 54danny54

Betsy layne, Kentucky.. USA duh

Post Number: 1375
cough cough DUSTIN lol...what did u forget lol

Silver Member
Username: Lexuscoop

Post Number: 498
yes i hear audiobahn is more of a SPL sub, not SQ

Silver Member

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 933
i don't know if the type r will be louder but it will sound a lot better.

Silver Member

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 934
what, who cares if he is anon, hes not pissing people off so i'll answer his question.

Anonymous

ok thanks are there any better subs than the alpine that you know of in that price range,and thanks for help

Anonymous

ok well do you know of any subs that are better than the alpine subs in that price range, and thanks for the help

Gold Member
Username: Araknid

BOCA , FL U.S.

Post Number: 1499
Do you want 1 or 2 subs, what size 10" 12" 15"
and in what power range.

Anonymous

ok i would like 2 12's with i dont know how much power i guess the most.

Anonymous

and sorry im kinda new to this so what does a 12 inch sub do that a 10 does not. does a 12 produce more bass?

Gold Member

BOCA , FL U.S.

Post Number: 1500
Most of the time yes.

IF we are comparing 2 subs of the same brand and model both in recommended enclosure and recommended power, 1 10 and 1 12 The 12 will get louder.

Anonymous

ok thanks so go with 2 12 alpine type r and then thats the best for about 250 dollars.

Gold Member

BOCA , FL U.S.

Post Number: 1501
250 is for both of the subs right? I guess Type R's would be your best bet. There around 125 each online, 500 Watts RMS.

Anonymous

ok thanks a lot and haha sorry to ask so much but do you know of a amp too. around like 150 dollars.

Gold Member

BOCA , FL U.S.

Post Number: 1502
well, Its almost impossible to find a decent quality amp that can put out 1000 watts RMS for that price but ill see.

Username: Efil4zaggin

Chi Town, IL Cook

Post Number: 2
go on ebay look for the NEW LEGACY 2 CHANNEL 4000W CAR AMP AMPLIFIER 2006 MODEL only for $144 its garbage but its the best u can get 4 that price

Anonymous

ok thanks go for 200 if there is none.

Anonymous

is this a good amp. http://cgi.ebay.com/ULTRA-LINEAR-2-400-2-CHANNEL-BASS-CAR-AMPLIFIER-AMP-HOT_W0QQ itemZ5844592493QQcategoryZ18796QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Anonymous

are lanzar amp bad because they have the highest rms for the money.

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4235
most low dollar "high watts" amps/subs are liars ! , they're overrated meaning if they say 1000 wrms it will actually do like 1/2 that

for those 2 subs buy the 1242D models & get a Hifinics bx1500d amp around $200 on ebay ...

have u seen this list b4 ?
http://pub14.ezboard.com/fcaraudiotalkfrm27.showMessage?topicID=27.topic

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 4493
I personally think IDQ 12's are better the type r's, so are the 05 vega v-max's, w3's I personally dont like anything from alpine other then their decks and processors.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us