Type r box..asap...building tonight

Silver Member
Username: Scott_t

Post Number: 103
i want to build a sealed triangle shaped box for 2 12" if you know what i am talking about.. 2 flat sides and a diaginal side. how do i figure out the length with and hight off all of the sids?.. i need about .85^3 ft per sub.

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4185
super easy with this

http://www.the12volt.com/caraudio/boxcalcs.asp

Silver Member

Post Number: 104
cool thx rovin

Silver Member

Post Number: 105
okay i need some more help... i cant get it down to .85^3ft on the design i want.. i need some more help..any ideas

Silver Member

Post Number: 107
i need smore more help i cant get it to .85^3 on the wedge enclosure 2 i have 32"width 15" hight and 12" depth1 and whatever will work for depth2 to work with and i cant seem to get the numbers right.

Silver Member

Post Number: 108
oh wait a min lol i need to add the other sub for a total of 1.7^3 ft minus devider board. right?

Silver Member

Post Number: 110
+ the devider board .not -

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 1817
try this

32" wide
15" tall
12" depth 1
6" depth 2

3/4" thick MDF

that would be 1.96 cuft...so after sub displacments that would be really close to .85cu ft per sub.

Silver Member

Post Number: 111
yes thats what i came up with to i just forgot to add in the secoind subs cubic area. thx for all your help...building one out of some extra 3/4 befor i build the real thing to see if its actuly going to fit. and again thx for the help. hope ill be bumpin soon.. let you all know how it goes.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us