Infinity perfect 10.1D questions

dadummy
Unregistered guest
hello there,

Merry X-mas,

recieved an infinity perfect 10.1D today.
Have a JBL BP600.1 amp

I am after SQ, the manual says that my best chance at a flat response is a bandpass box.
I have never made a bandpass, just a few sealed enclosures.Does anyone have experience with this sub and enclosures, would it be worth the trouble and time to build a bandpass? or just go with the sealed?
If so a bandpass, is there such a thing as a good enclosure from say Q-logic or other company?
it may be just easier to purchase than go through the headache of trying to make one.
The jbl bp600.1 has two speaker outputs.If I wire each output to one voice coil, the amp will recognize this as parallel and give me a 2 ohm load?
If anyone has enclosure dimensions that would be very helpful too(.6 ft3)
One more question, "all sides lined with 1-inch fiberglass or fiberfill" On the sealed box I would make the enclosure .6 ft3, would I have to account for the fiberfill or make the box .6 ft3 then add the fiberfill.I have never used fiberfill in the other enclosures.
thanks for your time.

Silver Member
Username: Tjmutlow

Post Number: 641
Sealed is going to give you better sq, it produces a tighter bass response, and looking at the specs for that sub, .6 with fiberfill, good luck finding a prefab to match exact, but you can come close.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us