Which one

Bronze Member
Username: Steven1234

Rahway, NJ

Post Number: 33
4 12inch JL w3's or 2 JL w6's im looking for SQ as well as spl if i wanted it.... or can u give me any ideas of speakers that have those charaterisitcs.

Bronze Member
Username: Maniac

Post Number: 36
if it were me ill go with the 4 12's thats just me they will sound louder but the two w6 will probably have better sq

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 4451
depending on the enclosure you went with sealed/ported it would make a world of difference. You will be happy with both, what amp are you planning on running? jl 1000/1 would be a nice fit for both applications.

Silver Member
Username: Ucfsaxman

Oviedo/orlando, Fl

Post Number: 453
i would say the 4 12's the SQ would be close between the w3 and w6's but generally the 4 will be louder. unless you built some kind of crazy enclosure to really maximze the w6's it would much easier to just build a normal box and get plenty of SPL out of the W3's.

Bronze Member
Username: Steven1234

Rahway, NJ

Post Number: 34
would the 4 w3's be louder then 2 kicker l5's .... i mean its kinda bad that my kicker L5's are getin out done by freinds 12inch sony xplode in a sealed box... ina ford probe aposed to my 97 gmc jimmy.

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 4467
well if thats the case then you have to start looking at other factors such as your install, your enclosure, and your amp!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us