JunkHammer, Pim*p My Ride Buick BACK on Ebay

Silver Member
Username: Cadillacdb

Houston , TX

Post Number: 326
The Buick With the jackhammer in it is back up on ebay so anyone that wanted to see it but didnt get to the last time can have a look now, i think it got taken off the last time because he Said You may have SEEN this Car on MTV's Pim*p My Ride But he wasnt allowed to mention MTV or the show so Now he Said you May have Seen this car on TV recently

MTV
Unregistered guest
wheres The link

Silver Member

Houston , TX

Post Number: 327
Hmmm, thats a good question, i posted the link i wonder what happen..but anyways ill repost

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Buick-Customized-Century-1950s-Hot-Rod-style-2050 s-Sound-Gives-Batman-envy_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ6144QQitemZ4597468884QQrdZ1

Bronze Member
Username: Mwright1000

Post Number: 89
Don't look like the work of "X" to me. They use nicer products then that. Also when the p!mp the ride they usually redo the engine and exhaust. They put over $20k in to the pimped rides and he's selling it for $5100. Come on that ride ain't been on TV.

Silver Member
Username: Southern_bass

Jacksonville, Florida U.S.

Post Number: 106
i think that was one of the worst episodes of pim*p my ride

Silver Member
Username: Young_james

Canada

Post Number: 489
I agree with martin.......i seen that show a little while ago and it don't seem like the same car. I think he took off some outside parts, like the rims. the one's on there now look like cheap plastic ones

Silver Member

Houston , TX

Post Number: 328
Martin..that is a pi*p my ride car an all the stuff they did probably did come to 20 grand, but it is the worst one they ever did an that car looks like Junk, also it isnt selling for 5100 because it says right beside the price that the reserve has not been met, i figure he gave it a high reserve price because im sure hes done his research an found out that the subwoofer alone cost about 4 thousand or more

Silver Member

Houston , TX

Post Number: 329
nothing has been changed its just junk, i do like the screens tho an the computer in the trunk was a nice touch an the amps arent too bad either, but dont u guys think with all the air that kind of subwoofer pushes that it wasnt a good idea to put a computer in the trunk with it, also since they used the car as the box dont u think sitting in the car would hurt ur ears not just because its loud but because all the air that it would move, i dont know about u guys but i dont like getting in my trunk to mess with things while my subwoofers are turned up because that shiit pushes air into my ear then pulls it out an it hurts like hell, even if the stereo is only turned up to about 20 it hurts

Gold Member
Username: Kd7nfr

Montpelier, ID United States

Post Number: 1267
CadillacDb: I don't even know where to start... I have 2 15" Eclipse Ti Pros that I litterally can't stand to turn up all the way. I haven't yet turned them up loud enough for them to distort... I have no idea what I'm hitting on the termlab, but it's probably over 150. I know, you can't tell until you put it on the termlab. But my friend has one of those little SPL Meters, and I can max it out to 150db pretty easily. That Jackhammer only hit like 110db if I remember right... (correct me if I'm wrong)

And yea, that car is probably the worst they've ever done.

Gold Member
Username: Jonathan_f

GA USA

Post Number: 5158
130db

"Don't look like the work of "X" to me. They use nicer products then that"

I haven't seen a single PMR episode that made me think that. Overhaulin, sure. PMR? Nope. That was the car on the episode, though, it did look that bad.

Gold Member
Username: 54danny54

Betsy layne, Kentucky.. USA duh

Post Number: 1259
jake...u have Ti pro's? jesus lee son, do they have as good DQ as the Ti? do they have more excursion?

Silver Member

Houston , TX

Post Number: 348
yeah, if the air in my trunk kills me i would hate to see how it is to drive in that thing with the radio on, also there is somthing changed that i finally noticed its the Chrome crap they put on the rear fenders above the tires when they did mods, but other then that the car looks exactly the same which is crap

Silver Member
Username: Terry6405

Sullivan, IN US

Post Number: 120
thats really funny that he is selling it on ebay, i bet the guys on the shows feelings are hurt :-(

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 3345
i doubt it, they get paid no matter what.

Silver Member

Sullivan, IN US

Post Number: 123
yea your right, the exterior is nice, but the outside is really simple and stupid looking if i were the guy who gets is i would sell it piece by piece. or mabey keep the amps

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 3352
agreed^^u could make a ton selling it piece by piece, because those amps arent that bad

Silver Member

Sullivan, IN US

Post Number: 125
especially the sub, which is purely for show, you can get stuff way louder for alot less

Silver Member
Username: Rob_preg

Royal oak, Michigan United states

Post Number: 299
id could use one of those amps if he sold it piece by piece

Silver Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 234
i could use all of it except the jackhammer it would be nice to have all of that

Silver Member

Houston , TX

Post Number: 349
A while back in a car stereo chat room right after the jackhammer episode alot of the guys where haten because the jackhammer only hit 130db but then it struck me that maybe the DB meter only went up to 130 so i said that an the guys said why would Pi*p My ride use a meter that only went up to 130 an i had no way to prove my assumption because i couldnt find out which meter they used so i left it alone but since he is selling it on ebay i had the chance to ask him what DB meter it was an it turns out that i was right because the meter is a Extech Instuments SL120 an it only goes up to 130DB

Silver Member

Houston , TX

Post Number: 350
im not saying its a great sub but we dont know what the highest is that it really hits,but a 320 pound speaker is just over kill so i would never want one

Username: Lumanikus

Post Number: 2
I have seen that show before and i honestly i didnt think it was that bad. Kind of funny but at leat the rides i saw came out better then they started. They weren't cars most would even bother with. Im sure a Foose car is worth a mint but this thing? What the hell happened there? When i hit the link i thought you guys had been kidding. I would part that thing out.

Silver Member
Username: Tdbdadrummer

Post Number: 799
I'd say the thing that is really stupid are the capacitors. Who needs that many? And did you read the voltage output? 11.9V? WTH? Did they even put a H/O alt. in that thing?

Silver Member
Username: Iufan4lifeul

Post Number: 825
Ya, they did put a 200 amp alternator in there. Probably the DVD screens/computer/mids and highs/normal car stuff is eating that up though.

Silver Member
Username: Theelfkeeper

Stockbridge, GA USA

Post Number: 708
they only put a 200 amp ohio gen alternator in it. that and a sh it load of batteries. i think that just sounds like an electrical fire waiting to happen, lol. oh and the db meter maxed out at 120 db on the show. don't know if they ever said how loud it really was though. i'd of put the car on ebay too.

Silver Member

Houston , TX

Post Number: 357
it went to 130 on the show but thats all the Meter is capable of going up to an it had three yellowtops

Bronze Member
Username: Maniac

Post Number: 28
i guess nobody wanted the crackjammer on ebay everybody else thinks is crap too.I agree he should of just sold it piece by piece.

Username: 420pimp

Post Number: 3
that paint job looks like a few decals they bought at western auto and put them over a faded paint job

Silver Member
Username: Theelfkeeper

Stockbridge, GA USA

Post Number: 714
it says the user pulled it off now, lol.

Bronze Member
Username: Dtoxkustums

Santo, Tx USA

Post Number: 12
Holy Smokes i never seen the episode and im glad i didnt cas that car is freakin nasty looking my grandmas car is twice as plmp. and the only point of haveing a speaker like that is for braging rights not for quality
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us