Ripped off??

Bronze Member
Username: Kwrubel21

Shelby Township, MI United States

Post Number: 65
so who else got ripped off when buying their first system??

i definitely did. two audiobahn 1206T's in a ported box. and a Directed D2400 amp. already had nice speakers, and a decent head unit. but just the two subs, the box, the wiring, and the amp costed me $690!! i know not to buy from that guy anymore.

Silver Member
Username: Islandboy808

Mililani, Hawaii US

Post Number: 234
i did.2 alpine type s with a 1200 watt boss amp for 450 dollars.dam i got suckered.also a jvc HU for 300.

Silver Member
Username: Cadillacdb

Houston , TX

Post Number: 321
I got my first amp for free from my brother inlaw, it was an old RF Punch 800rms that only one channel worked on lol but i did mess up an buy some Jensen 10's in a bandpass box at wal mart LOL But in my Defense i didnt pay the 180 they wanted for the subs in the box because i took a scan sticker off another Box with an 8 inch Jensen an put it on the front of the 10 inchers in the bandpass box an ended up only paying 65 bucks for the Jensen Subs LOL i also put an 8 dollar price tag on the Dual Amp 4 gauge kit at wal mart lol

Silver Member
Username: Islandboy808

Mililani, Hawaii US

Post Number: 235
smart lol

Silver Member
Username: Lexuscoop

Post Number: 289
I GOT EVERYONE BEAT
GET THIS, 2 SONY EXPLODE 12" AND 1 SONY 600 WATT AMP FOR 380!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ANYONE CAN BEAT THAT, PLEASE TELL ME

Silver Member
Username: Jakeyplaysbass

St. Louis, MO

Post Number: 304
i payed 1300 for my clairon HU and then 2 days later saw it for 900 online shipped. i just tried to laugh it off.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us