When my Ipod is hooked up through the AUX in the Volume plug (not radio) it has a lot of static. Help!

Bronze Member
Username: Bradrgilman

GALvEStoN , Tx Usa

Post Number: 61
When my dell DJ (IPOD Basically) is hooked up through the Volume button on the AUX setting it is static sounding. I have an mp3 head unit with an Aux setting, and I bought a wire with a volume plug and 2 RCA cables, so it plugs into the back of head unit in the AUX RCA's. Anyways when it is plugged into the volume on the Dell DJ the songs are static. I know if it is hooked up through the radio signal it is static but this plugs into the Volume and it does not have to go through the radio. Anyways, it used to not be static, but now it is. So, If anyone knows why, let me know? Also, on my RCA's Cables in my other car were static unless I moved them around to a sport where they weren't. I mean if I was playing a CD and it was static I would have to take out the head unit and move the RCA or Pull them to make it stop, until they moved again. Do you think this might be the same problem? I am guessing I need some better RCA Cables, but am not sure. MY CD's sounds good though. They are Car Audio RCA cables that came with an amp kit, but they still might suck.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us