Which one

Bronze Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 88
2 10"re se or 2 10"w6v2 i have a 940 2channel amp but would prob have to get a new amp if i got the se's but i could get them on sale right now so any imput would be great

Gold Member
Username: 54danny54

Post Number: 1163
2 se's

run d
Unregistered guest
2 10"w6v2

Gold Member
Username: 54danny54

Post Number: 1167
ohh w6...i thought it said w3's....go with the w6's

Anonymous

def go with the w6s

Bronze Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 89
wat happens if i went between 2 sx's or 2 w6's which one would be worth it

Anonymous

if u have 2000 watts rms to feed those sxs and enough cubic feet to give them then go with those, but they wont be as clean as the w6s

Bronze Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 91
ya cause i just want the best sq but i also want them to have a lot of spl and i am gonna be getting a new car in a couple of months and want new subs to go along with it so i just want the best and i only want 10" so if you guys have any recommendations of anything better throw it up there

Gold Member
Username: Subfanatic

Ky

Post Number: 4814
sq with spl, look at all the brahmas, eclipes tis, x.x.x, the w6 is good, the sx is supposed t be pretty clean but CAN get loud, umm...i think dd 3500s are pretty clean and loud...just for a few

Bronze Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 93
ya cause i was looking at the w6's and the amp i have will work on thme i can get them off of ebay 2 brand new for under 500 and thenjust buy a box or make one i think that will be the best cause i dont have thousands to send on a whole new system and i want to get a in dash lcd unit so thats were most of my money will be going
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us