Jackhammer Anyone?

Gold Member
Username: Mikechec9

Http://www.cardomain.c...

Post Number: 1799
currently only 800.00 for the whole pmr car:-)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Buick-Century-Customized-To-the-Pimpmobile-A-One- of-a-Kind-Buick-awaits_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ6136QQitemZ4596589938QQrdZ1QQs spagenameZWDVWI

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 3052
lololololololol, i wonder what the reserve is...

Silver Member
Username: Homegrowncam

Watauga, TX United States

Post Number: 129
i wonder why he is selling it? maybe its cause it hits that ridicolous bass! lol

Anonymous

WTF is wrong with that dude,people all over the world are still crying it wasnt them who got the chance of a lifetime,including me!

I CANT BELIEVE IT!?!?!?

Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sniffle........................

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 3706
Interesting comment ppl r posting 2 him on ebay

Would have thought that MTV would make d ppl who had been p!imp given a stern contract that they could not sell their 4 over a certain amt of time

Betcha some rich @ss celeb would guaranty buy it though ..........

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 3055
it doesnt look that nice, and i wouldnt cry because my system is louder than the craphammer, i honestly think that is one of the worst cars they ever did

Anonymous

chauncey r u serious,ur 4 kickers are louder than a craphammer

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 3708
agrre with CB that p!mp job was in bad taste & coulda been done with so many different styles .

guy prolly wants 2 sell it cause they made his car so stupidly un practical - no back seat/trunk space & d style is what his Grand dad might have done back in the day while courting his Grand maw .......

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 3709
excuse my wording & sentences ^^^ - its getting late & i shoulda been sleeping like 2hrs ago ....lol......

Gold Member
Username: Jonathan_f

GA USA

Post Number: 5048
I wonder what it would sell for without the Crackhammer in it.

Silver Member
Username: Mixneffect

Orangevale, Ca. USA

Post Number: 652
Is this car supposed to have a mexican theme or just plain ugly theme?

My lil brathas pep boys hubcaps and imitation sheepskin covers invested in a 85 honda looked better. Not to mention my install. Too bad he got jacked (robbed) like 6 months later.

Silver Member
Username: Cadillacdb

Houston , TX

Post Number: 306
That Little Cracker, Dork looking RED headed Step child of a Pus*y Is selling somthing MTV gave to him .. the car was only worth 200 bucks before they did all that stuff to it an now hes selling it to get money in his pocket, what a DIK

Silver Member
Username: Cadillacdb

Houston , TX

Post Number: 307
but now that i think about it, i dont really know if i blame him for selling it because out of all the cars they did his turned out the ugliest,i wouldnt wanna be Caught DEad driven that P.O.S

Bronze Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 90
ya but would u rather b caught in it now or the way it was b4 you have to look at it in that way why would somebody sell something that somebody else gave to you for free

Silver Member
Username: Young_james

Canada

Post Number: 463
The link says it's invalid.....crap, I wanted to see it

Silver Member
Username: Robert_d

MIA, FL USA

Post Number: 417
im sorry i would sell that car also its a waste
and only reason mtv did that was to create a show to get more ratings and they probily get paid even more by the companies just to have there products put into these cars

Gold Member
Username: Jonathan_f

GA USA

Post Number: 5049
The car was going over $20k last time I saw it. I'd sell the car and get the F-150 I've been wanting for the past year or so. I can't blame the kid for selling that POS.

Silver Member
Username: Nutty91rs

Bloomington, Indiana USA

Post Number: 336
Considering that car looked about like a death trap to drive with it's completely compressed rear suspension I would sell it as well. Imagine what his insurance cost after they saw how modified he had that thing, not to mention he'd be the target of every theif on the block. If they pimped my ride I would take it to some car shows, give them there press, and eBay it as well!!! As for "is Chaunceys system louder than that car" I would hope to GOD, he has 4 15's in properly built enclosures running comparable wattage. My Prelude was 20db louder than the highest I saw that car hit with 2 12's in vented boxes and 2 Punch 300S amps, that car was a gimmick built for show ratings and advertisment, it wouldn't be intelligent to drive it around, or economical to own it.

Silver Member
Username: Killerzracing71

Fredericksbutg, Virginia United states

Post Number: 179
OH MAN what happened i cant find the sub its says invalid link

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 3063
Im thinkin ebay made him take it off, or something

Silver Member
Username: Alex_f

Lawrenceburg, Ky Us

Post Number: 179
its sad if it takes 8000 watts to make the jackhammer to hit 130db. thats what happened on the show.

Silver Member
Username: Nutty91rs

Bloomington, Indiana USA

Post Number: 337
On a side note the auction is no longer on the server!~?!? Wonder what happened?

Silver Member
Username: Killerzracing71

Fredericksbutg, Virginia United states

Post Number: 181
the sub hit so hard it fliped the sever over and caused the auction to end
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us