Bro and L7...

Silver Member
Username: Lexuscoop

Post Number: 255
my brother had an L7 and he had it in like 10 cubic inches and it was in a the type of truck that has the fold down seets... it was a dacoma and he had it on his fold down seet, he never told me the type of amp, but he was like 1/8 of a mile away or more, and i could hear him... would it be better to put subs in a VERY small area or like medium for SQ and a sealed box

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 3042
The box internal volume should be as close as possible to the recommended by the manufacturer. If a box is smaller than what it is supposed to be, the sound will be tighter, but more amplifier power will be required. If the box is too big, then the sound will be muddy.

Silver Member

Post Number: 257
oh, all i know is he had like a 2300 watt amp, i dont' know what kind, just know it was 2300 watts into one sub... idk much else... so then he had to have it like RIGHT on the smallest recomended amount? he custom built it, and he isn't good at math... LOL

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 3045
i doubt he had 2300 watt rms into an L7.lol, unless it was a pyramid, pyle, etc.

Silver Member
Username: Ucfsaxman

Oviedo/orlando, Fl

Post Number: 406
what kind of truck is a dacoma is it a mixture of a dakota senoma and a tacoma. haha I'm kidding. what size L7 did he have?

Silver Member

Post Number: 266
he had the 12
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us