FSU vs VT

Gold Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 1322
i hope you guys are watchin the game. this is the REAL Noles i dont know where theyve been all season, wasting their insane tallent... hope we win!! go noles... oh and for u gator fans...
b4 you talk trash, wait for some fair refs to talk, although even with fair refs i think we'da lost that game but whats the point to play if u cant play fair... but check this link out... and its no lie, ive been to FSU games in the student seating...

http://www.zippyvideos.com/1980403081995266/gators/

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 2586
well my longhorns won and thats all that matters, and this is a real close game

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1169
vt is losing now.

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1170
longhorns should enjoy their victory while it lasts cause at the rose bowl, usc will show them who is boss.

Gold Member
Username: Jonathan_f

GA USA

Post Number: 5005
I'm shocked to see FSU beating them. ACC has been all over the place this year anyway. Georgia blew LSU out of the water for the SEC title, that's all I care about.

"well my longhorns won and thats all that matters, and this is a real close game"

Yeah, Colorado really gave them a scare hehe.

Gold Member

GA USA

Post Number: 5006
USC is overrated. Maybe if they actually played anybody during the year I'd be impressed, but my vote goes to Texas. Or they could just come on down and play in the SEC for a year or two and get a couple of smack downs.

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 2588
the sec is the best conference, and the big 12 south is the best division. USC is good but like Jon said they are overrated just like every other team on the west coast.lol

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1171
we'll just have to watch the rose now.

Gold Member

GA USA

Post Number: 5010
Notre Dame and Fresno St. gave USC enough of a scare. I can't wait until Texas gets their hands on them.

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1174
also you know reggie bush is gonna get the heismnan.

va tech vs fsu is turning out to be a blowout.

Gold Member

GA USA

Post Number: 5011
Bush is a great runningback.

What really pissed me off last year was seeing Oklahomas chokefest last year. Auburn and USC should have played that game, I don't think there was a team in the nation that could have beaten Auburn last year.

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 2591
Vince Young should win the heisman,but the media has made Bush the winner, dont get me wrong Bush is the best running back, but Young is the best PLAYER.

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1176
did you see that bs call on the two point conversion. he had that ball.

Silver Member
Username: Ucfsaxman

Oviedo/orlando, Fl

Post Number: 360
haha FSU has been so inconsistent this year it's ridiculous they started off so good then they went downhill but they've gotten it back for VT. I'm proud of my school UCF actually having a winning record this year compared to last year when we didn't even win one game. even though they lost the conference championish I'm still proud of our team.

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 2593
yep, but the game is over. I remember last year when USC beat OK by like 40 or 50 points the game was over in the 2nd quarter. If that was the case The Auburn VaTech was 16-13 but it wasent even close, so u can tell when the game is over, so the score really doesnt tell it all

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 2594
did u see the drop,lolololololo.olol

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1177
he was wide open. you can't get more open than that.

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 2596
Hey Trevor that was a funny vid

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 2605
game

Gold Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 1324
4th quarter noles played like they playd all year but atleast we got the win. bring on penn state, cuz noles are a better team truely, we just cant seem to play to our potential...

Silver Member
Username: Blainew

Post Number: 200
hey off topic but i need to make this decision

im going with 2 premier subs..dont rmemeber model number...but theyr 1000 watts rms each
i want a total of 2000 watts rms..andive narrowed it down to one rockford fostgat T20001bd ( 2000rms) ..orrrr..two premier PRS-D3000SPL...they are 1000 rms and i would run one to each sub...and either choice is the same priceon ebay..so money isnt a deciding factor..what would be better

2 premier amps
1 rockford amp

they both have same wats rms in the end

Bronze Member
Username: Alanledbetter

Post Number: 39
Haha i cant believe that FSU won.. i was at a friends house who was a vt fan. Well it sure did make my gators look good, ever since we changed our offence so that Chris Leak doesnt get sacked every other play we are pretty good.

I think it is bull doo doo that ND is going to a BSC bowl.They almost beat USC but almost only counts in hand grenades. They beat no top 20 team and lost to Mich. St. who has a losing record.

What is up with VT though. Any team with talent on their defence is a lose for VT. If they go to the peach bowl and play LSU.. i fell sorry for them.
UF-34 FSU-7

Bronze Member
Username: Alanledbetter

Post Number: 40
Ohh my god i didnt read your second paragraph. Are you f'ing kidding me. Two years ago was THE WORST REFFED GAME EVER. We lost by 3 and every call went your way. The refs in that game were banned from CFB for 30 years. Dont tell me about fair, i broke half the stuff at my house i was so pissed about that game.

There was no major bad calls that stood out in that game. We hit Weatherford every play. The Gators owned this year.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us