Ever senn this many DD's in one room before?

Silver Member
Username: Zacdavis

Beloit, Wi

Post Number: 364
Upload
Upload
Upload

Silver Member

Beloit, Wi

Post Number: 365
Upload
Upload

Silver Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 722
HOLY SH!T, how do u afford all of those subs, you probally got more money in subs than i do in everything i own.

Gold Member
Username: 54danny54

Post Number: 1095
gahh...buy a uhaul and hook them all up :-)

Silver Member
Username: Six

Flint, MI U.S.A.

Post Number: 287
Is that an audioburn I see that sneeked into sub heaven???

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 2552
where

Silver Member
Username: Jakeyplaysbass

St. Louis, MO

Post Number: 261
top picture left of the hifonics amp.

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 2555
that is.lol

Silver Member

Beloit, Wi

Post Number: 366
yeah, thats the audiobahn sub and box i hit 141db with in the explorer. I put the other two triple stack 9515's in it now though, thats why theres only 2 in the pic up there, but i do have 4 of those. I plan on puting all 4 of them in the expidition I just got. The 2 in the explorer with one mmats 3000.05 does a 154 in the kick at 48hz, and 151.5 at 40 hz. So I cant imagine how loud the expidition will be with 4 of them and 2 mmats 3000.05s I'm still selling all of these woofers, but if someone buys any of the 4 9515's then i'll probably keep the 2 9915's.
(i'd like to have either all 4 9515's or the 2 9915's for the expidition)
(the 9915's are the yellow ones on the floor, the 9515's are the ones on top of the highest box with one tipped up on its side)

Silver Member
Username: Young_james

Canada

Post Number: 335
like dustin said........how did you afford all of them?

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 2565
i think he owns a shop or something, if so cut me a deal.lol

Bronze Member
Username: Hex0rz

Post Number: 27
Howcome when I always look at a sub I look straight at either the rubber surround or the magnet... That is how I first judge a subs hitting power. I'm not saying these subs are weak, but, from what I've experienced, the smalle ones don't hit as hard...

Well, I've just never encountered this type of sub and have trouble jugding the book by its cover. Tell me, how are those subs? What would you compare them to? Something of the brands like JL, MTX, Avalanche, Etc.

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 2567
im not sure why u look at subs that way. Those yellow one's will hit harder then any of those brands u stated., and those little ones will get very very loud, there spl subs.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 28
Hehe, Chauncy. You may be right, but I dunno, so I'm gonna call bullshit on you. :-)

How do you attain SPL? Is it the excursion?

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 2568
SPL can be described as the efficiency of a speakers. The most common means is measuring the sound pressure level from the speaker with the measuring device placed directly in front of and one meter away from the source. Then a particular sound (usually white noise or pink noise) is played through the source at a particular intensity so that the source is consuming one watt of power. The SPL is then measured and the product labeled something like "SPL: 93 dB 1 W/1 m".

Bronze Member

Post Number: 30
...Thanks for defining it for me. But what on the subwoofer MAKES the SPL?

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 2573
The cone is the part of the sub that actually makes the sound by alternately creating an area of high and then low air pressure.

Silver Member

Beloit, Wi

Post Number: 367
Hey HeXOrZ,
those are the loudest subs on the planet, and the most durable.

As for the question about how I can afford all those subs, well yes I have a shop but all the ones that are not in an enclosure are used ones that I bought for myself with my own personal money for my car, obviously i didnt use them all at once, forst i had the 2 9915's, then i bought 4 9512 dual 1's, then i bought the 4 dual .5 9512's, then after that i ordered the 4 9515 dual 1's for my explorer but I never put them in, and then the 4 9512 dual .5's with the paper caps I bought used from a buddy of mine, those are the ones i'm selling cheapest because I bought those ones used.
The others in the enclosures are new ones for the shop, they are 2000 series. Not many people come here looking for 9500 or 9900's, lol.
I bought the 95's and 99's myself with my own money, and no I cant afford to keep them lol, thats why i'm selling most of them.

Silver Member
Username: Thigpen

RVA, Va Usa

Post Number: 313
how much are you asking for them, not that i have the money to buy them, just wondering

Gold Member

Post Number: 1096
zac is my idol....man, i bet u can barley hear lmao

Silver Member
Username: Madeupname

Post Number: 113
yea how much for one 9915

Silver Member
Username: Baseball1187

Columbia, SC

Post Number: 244
Zac can you tell me about the 2000 series, I was looking at the 2512. what do they offer as far as sq/spl?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1099
man baseball dude...i was wondering the same thing...also teh 3500

Gold Member

Post Number: 1100
also the 1000's series...they look nice for the lowest model from DD

Silver Member
Username: Mrdark

Post Number: 152
hey zac, how much for a 9515 or do u have twp 9512's for sale? i know youre probly asking $600+ for the 99's...

Silver Member
Username: Thigpen

RVA, Va Usa

Post Number: 315
this is from a post he made about them a week or two ago, dont know if the prices changed or if their still for sale...

(4)9515 dual 1 carbon cap 550 each ($840.00 new)
(4)9512 dual 1 carbon cap 550 each ($820.00 new)
(4)9512 dual .5 carboncap 550 each ($820.00 new)
(4)9512 dual .5 paper cap 450 each ($760.00 new)

All perfect, 15's are brand new.

(sorry for usin the forum for this but thought i'd let y'all know i'm letting these go super cheap, holidays comin up and I just bought an Epitition so now i'm low on cash till I sell the Explorer lol)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us