Mikechec9

Silver Member
Username: Jakeyplaysbass

St. Louis, MO

Post Number: 255
Hey mike, this is off topic (speakers not subs) but how much did u pay for ur DLS Iridium 6.3s?

Gold Member
Username: Mikechec9

Http://www.cardomain.c...

Post Number: 1712
600.00 on ebay. retail is 1k. the only down side is the lack of warranty (even if they say they have one, bleh). so if you go that route, be sure to either be a professional installer yourself, or utilize an authorized dealer or equally qualified tech. they are very particular drivers, and knowledge is key. needless to say, i'll never let someone install anything again without my assistance.

Silver Member
Username: Graphix1

Santa Rosa Heights, Arima Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 145
Are those like top of the line?600 whoo!im looking at the specs they cover like like all frequencies should sound good.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1713
it gets no better:-).
they ALLOW great recordings sound literally like a live concert (and that's drug free).
however, poor recordings sound like buttered mush, as with any high end revealing comp set.
for a reference:
http://www.roadgearmag.com/article.asp?section_id=11&article_id=485&page_number= 3

Gold Member

Post Number: 1714
and:
http://carsound.com/articles/publish/printer_16.shtml

Silver Member

St. Louis, MO

Post Number: 257
Yeah i would buy them from the dealer by me. They said they could cut it to 800ish but install is going to be interesting. Its acutally out of a guys house and he only sells treo, dynaudio, clarion, and DLS. I love going into a place and not seeing sony.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1739
sweet. i'm moving mine to the dash/a-pillar now. i'll post the differences when it's done. let us know how your install goes.

Silver Member

St. Louis, MO

Post Number: 267
I will. I really want to wait and get new subs too, so idk how long it will be till i get it done. Im thinking 4 15' treo TSX's with a zapco c2k9.0. little different from my type X's haha.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us