New subs

Bronze Member
Username: Redliner

Post Number: 44
I have 2 thunder 7500s in a vented bassslammer box hooked up to a thunder 942 amp and I was wondering what kind of subs could I use instead of the thunder 7500s and get more sq and spl they are rated at 400 rms and I only want 10" subs and I listen to rock and rap

Bronze Member

Post Number: 45
neone

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 2390
whats ur budget

Bronze Member

Post Number: 46
anything but i just want to keep the same amp and not add another amp i am going to get a ho alt also

Bronze Member

Post Number: 47
but i also have a mtx 801d mono amp laying around i would put that in but i dont think i could put them both in together

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 2392
not sure of the specs on that amp but

http://www.soundsplinter.com/rli_ignition_series_8_inch_and_10_inch_diy_subwoofe r_drivers.html

Bronze Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 48
is that a decent company ive never heard of them before and the specs ont he amp come out to be about 890 rms thats what it was tested asand it is a 2 channel amp

Bronze Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 49
because those subs look very nice but the the rms value of them will be under the amps

Bronze Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 50
would those subs also work in the box that I have know or should I get a new box to go along with them

Bronze Member
Username: Puck10

Post Number: 36
those subs are great and can handle alot more power than listed. It all depends on your box. They also are very quick and responsive and can play your rock beats very well and also get the bass you need for your rap.

Bronze Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 51
how would I want to wire them if I got them in series or parallel
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us