Silver Member
Username: Blainew

Post Number: 128
are they good??worth buyin/? on ebay

Bronze Member
Username: Ebs

Vero beach, Florida Us

Post Number: 11
yes ive built many systems with pioneer premier and never blown one . i am what they call a agressive user and believe me thier durable and have great sound quality pioneer premier has there stuff together

Silver Member

Post Number: 130
thanks man

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 3274
well i'm the owner of a pair of their 306 subs & i hate it ! - really loud but POOR sound quality .Does not not hit lows good @ all - if fact it SUX , its a high freq bass sub good for SPL .

Their HUs are damn good though ....

Silver Member

Post Number: 131
maybe the premiers are better..i was thinking a TS-W3004SPL

Silver Member

Post Number: 132
2 of those^^^ or 1 of a TS-W5000SPL..there most powerful..which choice??

the two first ones i mentioned for 200$ fror the pair..
or the second one (TS-W5000SPL) for 400$

Bronze Member
Username: Timmygcsc2308

Post Number: 28
I've got one TS-W3004SPL, and its loud, nice bass. Its quite picky about enclosures so make sure you are willing to make a couple of custom ported boxes (I currently have mine in a sealed, the custom box is in the process of being made).
At the end of the day, one 5000 will = same wrms are 2x3004, but with two 3004's you will have twice the cone area, possibly more SPL (correct me if I'm wrong)
I personally would go for 2x3004 if i have the room, money and enough power. But yea, the premier subs are good :-D

If you got any more questions mate I will be happy to (try) answer them

Silver Member

Post Number: 138
thanks mate

Silver Member

Post Number: 139
is a TS-W3004SPL true to power...1000 RMS???

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 3285
my friend built a few systems with it 4 ppl , he recently he hooked up 1 to a mmats 1400wrms amp , he said it can handle more than 1000 but when they gave it the full 1400 it died after 45 mins ....

Bronze Member
Username: Jarvocop

Saskatoon, Saskatchewan Canada

Post Number: 15
I have 1 Pioneer TS-W3004SPL sub, I would say definately go for it. You should be able to get them for around 270 at an authorized Pioneer dealer...that way you will have a better warranty and everything.( I got mine for $210 from a car audio show) If you have the budget i'd say go for two of those and slap them into some nice custom boxes and you'll be set.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 16
For your information. I've shown off my system to lots of people and not one has guessed that I have one 12" subwoofer in my trunk. I've had only two guys guess that I had one 12" sub...but they added one very intense 12" sub.

Silver Member

Post Number: 144
well if they didnt notice..are u saying that its now loud? and is is a TS-W3004SPL

Silver Member

Post Number: 145
not loud**

Bronze Member
Username: Swishblank88

Vashon Island, WA USA

Post Number: 20
lol no he was saying people guessed he had more than a single 12...like 2 12's or a 15 or something

Bronze Member

Post Number: 18
Yeah thats what i meant.

Silver Member

Post Number: 173
im getting the 2 premiers ..the ones that u have jarvo..i just dont know what amp to get..they total at 2000 RMS but anything 1500 RMS and above from an amp will be fine..i just dont know which one to get..someone toldme a hifonics bx 2000d..2000 RMS but i dont know if thats a good brand..what should i do?..for the amp??

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 3375
not a best choice amp for 2 1000wrms subs - Hif amps put out about 3/4 of rated so that'll = around 1500wrms

buy 2 Hif bx 1500D amps instead .........

Silver Member

Post Number: 174
isnt a bx 1500d the same thing as a bx 2000 d but just not as powerful?

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 3382
if u put 1 1500d on 1 2ohms dvc sub , it should get roughly around 1000wrms , so thats y i said get 2 of them & buy the 2ohms dvc version sub to work with this amp ........

Silver Member

Post Number: 176
ooooooo i gotcha

Bronze Member

Post Number: 19
I have the PRS-D3000SPL amplifier made by Pioneer. check it out on their site. It's the amp made for those subs, and it will be an intense system if you put those subs in good boxes. Tell me how you like them after you get it set up

Silver Member

Post Number: 189
i would have to buy one per each sub tho...and that mean $$$$$$$...if i wait...i will probab;ly do that..i want all pioneer/premier in my car..but thats gonna be expensive..but it may be worth the wait..if not ill probably get a hifonics bx 2005d..and everything else pioneer or premier

but those two subs on ebay for 100$ each..that is quite a deal
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us