Ideal box for 15" orion h2

Anonymous

I was just waondering if anyone knows if a sealed or a ported box would be the best, I know that the EBP is a little low so I should go with a sealed probably but I was just wondering if anyone had any insight for me on this.

Gold Member
Username: Glasswolf

NorthWest, Michigan USA

Post Number: 2317
what sort of car?
how much power?
what are you after? what sort of music?

Anonymous

i have an 89 buick, i'll be putting around 1500rms into it and i want significant spl(cause thats what the sub is made for) but i still want sq to be there too, and i listen to everything. i want to put it in about 2.5 cubic feet with a port tuned to 30hz, just wondering if that would work well for the sub. i would go sealed but i want the most out of my investment.

Gold Member
Username: Glasswolf

NorthWest, Michigan USA

Post Number: 2380
yup should work very well
try 3cu ft for that fifteen though.
may have better results
use a 6" port as well.

Username: Phildo

Mt iron, Mn Us

Post Number: 1
i have a kicker L7 15 and alot of room what is the best box for me...i listen to rap and rock...also where can i get the plans???

Username: Phildo

Mt iron, Mn Us

Post Number: 2
i have a kicker L7 15 and alot of room what is the best box for me...i listen to rap and rock...also where can i get the plans???PLEASE EMAIL ME IF YOU HAVE ANY INFO...LABEL IT SUB BOX...THANX ALOT

Unregistered guest
Put that H2 15 in 3 ft^3 (after sub and port displacement) with 40-50 sq.inches of port area tuned to 30hz and be ready with some ear plugs!!!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us