Two jl w7's or two eclipse ti 12"s?

Anonymous

i did have two 15" dubs with 2000 rms running to them till my buddy told that 1 10" w7 would blow them away so i checked them out and fell in love instantly. i want 3 13" w7s and im ready to get bashed on but imgonna run them with the 1500hct audiobahn amp till i get a better amp. im not sure if they come in dual 4 ohm but if they do ill run at .75 ohm at 1000 rms per sub. my question is would 3 12" eclipse be bout the same cuz the w7's are pretty expensive, i just heard that the w7's are extremely loud. thanks for the advice

Bronze Member
Username: Subman15

Lwarenceburg, Kentucky United states

Post Number: 86
get 2 w7's and run them with better amps, like jl 1000/1

Silver Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 952
i think the eclipse ti can perform just as good as the w7's. you'll be saving alot of money.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 91
i would rather have eclipse, i like the chrome look

Gold Member
Username: Mikechec9

Http://www.cardomain.c...

Post Number: 1678
the higher end audiobahn amps aren't so bad actually. i agree with alex that your output will be substantial with 2 jl's. just cop the HO box, and you'll likely be pleased (even without it, really).
however, i would personally go with the Ti's. there is not enough difference for me personally between the two to be like everyone else (and spend that much cash).
that's really a personal issue though. regardless, if you listened to the 7's and you loved them, i would do the same with the Ti before taking them on.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 94
the ti also has a 15" model

Bronze Member

Post Number: 95
jl doesnt

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 3119
get 2 IDmax 12"........

Gold Member
Username: Kd7nfr

Montpelier, ID United States

Post Number: 1253
My experience with W7's, with HO box, wasn't impressive compared to the Eclipse Ti's in their "preferred" enclosure. We had a T30001bd, and just changing the box and subs out, we got 6db more with the Eclipse, and we liked the sound a lot more. Just a thought...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us