Glasswolf

Silver Member
Username: Sploosh56

Ohio

Post Number: 975
Where has the word of the week been? I was jsut getting used to ready those every week. They were very informative.

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 2987
well he's been absent like over 6wks or so & no 1 has heard a clue about him

Maybe he's taking a break from the same old same old generic ?s daily ....

Silver Member
Username: Sploosh56

Ohio

Post Number: 978
prolly. That or he's working on that beast of a car that he has. That thing has to kick some aS$! The system that is going in it is jsut an added bonus

Gold Member
Username: Kd7nfr

Montpelier, ID United States

Post Number: 1251
Last time I talked to him he said his computer all sh1t out on him at the same time. And he's getting sick of all the same questions. And he wants to get his Charger done too...

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 3202
"And he's getting sick of all the same questions" - I can fully well understand that , especially when some are so lame .......

Silver Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 687
i agree, it seems like everytime i get on here its the same questions everday, and not to make ppl mad but recomend different subs to ppl its like all any1 ever talks about is RE and alpine type r subs, i mean there good but there other subs out there.

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1049
yeah its always.....
which amp for my re's
type r vs re se
2 re se vs 1 re sx
type x vs resx
kicker or jl
i want loud what should i get
etc.....

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 3215
Generally most ppl posting are young newbs with little budgets wanting the biggest/baddest but only have less than $500 4 a system - so thats why we can only rec RE & typeR on ebay .

Hey if ppl had more $ we'd say JL/Eclipse/Mmats/DD & 4 amps - xtant/zapco/arc/mmats/ etc .......

Silver Member

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 690
lower model eclipse like the AL hardly ever get metnioned, and the adire shiva, thats just a couple of subs that are good/cheap that ppl never talk about. and on amps i don't disagree, i useally recommend kicker/RE/mtx cause there cheap and put out good clean power.

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1055
rovin those brands you mentioned there can't be found at bestbuy or circuit city. i think alot of the new people get ideas on subs at bestbuy or circuit city.

except the re subs. ideas on those subs come from this forum. i didn't even know about re subs until i saw it mentioned on this forum.

Silver Member
Username: Ishkabobble55

Erie, Pennsylvania

Post Number: 118
dont dis the questions people ask, without asking questions no one would learn anything! sure some are repetitive, but i do know that when i search for something on this site the stupid search engine never works right, so you cant always ask people to search for previous posts it doesnt always work that way.. if your so sick of the questions stop answering them. what do you expect people to come to this sub section to talk about, obviously whats loud, and what sounds good while being loud, and what will be a close comparison between the options that match the circumstances... so dont get angry with the questions people ask, there the only thing that keeps this site alive! otherwise it would be a bunch of guys who allready know everything there is to know about subwoofers and boxes, that have nothing to talk about because they know it all!!!

sample post with all smart guys:

" hey guys did you hear i hit 156.2db on THE NEW TERMLAB with my 4 DD 9512's!!!!!"

response:

"Yes David, we all helped you build the system and i was in the car with you at the comp, idiot"

booooring- zzzzzzzzzz'

thank you come again

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 3279
well i personally dissed anybody 4 asking "generic" questions - if the explanation is too long 4 me to post i direct them to www.the12volt.com or www.bcae1.com or not say anything @ all .......

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 3280
"well i personally dissed anybody" - 4got the word NEVER -lol
should have been - well i personally never dissed anybody 4 asking "generic" questions .....

Silver Member

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 696
well the thing that makes me mad is ppl keep asking stupid wiring questions like, how do i wire 2 dvc2ohm subs to a 1ohm load, lol, and when i found this website i didn't know anything about car audio, so for about 2 weeks all i did was read every1 elses posts and most of my "newb" questions were answered, so i didn't ask stupid questions all the time.

Silver Member
Username: Rob_preg

Royal oak, Michigan United states

Post Number: 244
i just wish the administators would finally get to creating some stickies. we've been asking about them since i've been on this board, and they would help clear out so many of the stupid repetitive questions everyday.

Silver Member

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 697
^totaly agree^
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us