New to all of this

Anonymous

hey im new to most of this car stereo stuff and i was wondering
i want to get 2 Audiobahn AW1251T 12" 1000W 4-Ohm Subwoofers and would like to know which audiobahn amp or amps would be best fitted for them
thanx

Gold Member
Username: Jmloughrey

Farmington, CT

Post Number: 1400
...dont get audiobahn...

Username: Marcb201

Post Number: 8
yea, audiobahn is sh!t..

Bronze Member
Username: Audiowizard69

Post Number: 17
Yeah, What marcus said!!!!

Silver Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 700
anonymous-just curious. what made you even think about audiobahn?

Anonymous

i heard they made decent stuff but i guess i am new to all of this :P what else would u suggest. i do want 2 12 inch woofers and an amp to power them .. im pretty open minded so suggestions are more than welcome

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 2833
well u could with the usual receipe which ALOT of ppl on this forum is going with right now - 2 12s Alpine type R 1242D 4ohms dvc & a kicker or orion 1200 amp ......

Silver Member
Username: Rob_preg

Royal oak, Michigan United states

Post Number: 215
that combination is a pretty safe bet for the money. You'll get good sq and spl out of it... way better than with audiobahn

Silver Member
Username: Quickshot

Charlotte, North Carolina U.S.

Post Number: 421
the Type R is a nice sub but im getting tired of seeing it...change it up a little bit go with 2 Eclipse Aluminums slightly better than those Type Rs

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 2874
true - u could also look @ some diamond audio D6 or Image Dynamics , Infinity perfect subs.....

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 4252
Hey quickshot I hear ya man! Rovin said a few nice companies also but if you want a nice cheaper alternative the Cerwin vega v-max's are killer subs for their low cost:-) but I second "diamond audio D6 or Image Dynamics , Infinity perfect subs....."

marky4206969
Unregistered guest
yeah i have 4 infinity perfects and i really like them, they arent too expensive and i have them all in ported boxes and they pound pretty hard go with those, ditch the audiobahn for sure. also alpine type r's are great.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us