One more ? about mtx

Username: Ford123

Post Number: 9
im beating around on what i should buy and finally came to the conclusion that ill save up for something i wont regret...i decided to get 2 mtx 9510-44 (DVC 4 ohm) and a mtx 81001 mono block amp... (and yes i love MTX :-) lol ) but if im correct will this bring me to 1 ohm and the needed 1500 watts i will need to push both of these woofers? (there rms is at 750 each) thank you so much and all your guys opinions really help alot!

Silver Member
Username: Quickshot

Charlotte, North Carolina U.S.

Post Number: 415
yes as long as that amp is 1ohm stable youll be ok...i used to have a 9500 when you get it port it to a low tune and youll have a loud @$$ system that will sound good despite what some people who have never heard the sub say

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 2723
i remember u - christmas your actual last name or what ? lol

Thats a perfect match

what price are u getting it 4 btw ?

much lower than this for ex ?

http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAudio/ProductDetail.aspx?ProductID=13319

http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAudio/ProductDetail.aspx?ProductID=15177

Post Number: 10
it was right around the same price for the subs and 500 for the amp , but that is still alot of money for a system right now for me but i was wondering do the other series sound pretty good like the 7500 and also what other woofers besides mtx are comparable and cheaper. if the 7500 sound pretty good ill consider them even though there nothing like the 9500 !!! and yes thats my real last name :-) :-) :-)

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 2729
well with the season approaching then your name is gonna be very popular soon ! -lol

Alpine type X is 1000wrms $270
Eclipse Titanium 750wrms is more $
IDmax 10" is 1000wrms $300
Rockford T2 800wrms $400

i think u have a good thing there with that MTX power/price combination so go for it .......

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
but if i decided to go with the 2 7500 and the amp that is 800 watts at 2 ohms is that goin to sound pretty good also?

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 2731
yea it should but for like a $100 more/sub u will b getting 9500's 750wrms vs 7500's 400wrms

Are u concern mainly about SPL or want SQL ? ....
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us